Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scott Tri Carbon Shoe sizing
Quote | Reply
Anyone own a pair of these tri shoes...or any Scott cycling shoes? Are they true to size? I can’t find any reviews other than two conflicting ones where one person says size up and another person says size down. Any input would be great since the local bike shops in my area do not carry Scott. I wear a size 45 in Shimano.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Tri Carbon Shoe sizing [gesekee19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gesekee19 wrote:
Anyone own a pair of these tri shoes...or any Scott cycling shoes? Are they true to size? I can’t find any reviews other than two conflicting ones where one person says size up and another person says size down. Any input would be great since the local bike shops in my area do not carry Scott. I wear a size 45 in Shimano.

Have two pairs of Scott Tri Carbons, both size 45. Went to a Specialized Tri Vent 45, and the fit was similar, except that the Tri Vents were slightly wider in the toebox.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Tri Carbon Shoe sizing [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
owtbac86 wrote:
gesekee19 wrote:

Have two pairs of Scott Tri Carbons, both size 45. Went to a Specialized Tri Vent 45, and the fit was similar, except that the Tri Vents were slightly wider in the toebox.

What’s your normal shoe size if u don’t mind me asking
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just by chance brought some locally. I am a US12 normally, wear SIDI size 47's and brought the size 47 Scott's (which are supposed to be a US12.5).
The toe box is a little more cramped than the SIDIs but the BOA system seems great. I think they are a truer to size than the S-Works I have here, I normally need to size up with Shimano.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gesekee19 wrote:
owtbac86 wrote:
gesekee19 wrote:

What’s your normal shoe size if u don’t mind me asking

Normal show size is a US11.

As a side note, I've got a pair of Bont sub8 and vapor shoes, both 45s, that fit fine.

Hope that helps.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a wide 10 in most shoes, and fit in the 44 of the Tri Carbons (was on the fence between a 44 and 45, and saw a black friday deal on a 44 and rolled the dice, but they work well). Love the shoes so far, and have had blazing transitions thus far this season. I have always done flying mounts/dismounts, but it's nice if I choose to wear socks (I race a lot of duathlons too) to not have to worry about velcro sticking to my sock, and pulling out of the loops. It's easy to tighten the boa, and love the quick release option approaching the dismount... Foot feels very secure in the shoe, so I don't feel like I am sacrificing fit, like with many other tri shoes, for ease of entry... once you're in, other than the lack of a tongue, it feels like a road shoe...
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Tri Carbon Shoe sizing [Trauma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks all, I think I have a good idea now!
Quote Reply