Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Say it ain't so: Ironman KONA Draft Legal
Quote | Reply
Hey folks, check out this web site: http://www.imakenews.com/...article000138695.cfm

I've never heard about this website before but it says that KONA is going draft legal. To me it sounds like a big hoax. Can anyone corroborate ? Please says that this is crap, and it will go back to its rules pre 2003 (i.e. not the rules from 2003 with the loose peleton).
Quote Reply
Re: Say it ain't so: Ironman KONA Draft Legal [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, sorry, I got totally sucked in. It is a hoax. The link to the Troy Jacobsen video talks about "bathtubervals" !!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"KONA is going draft legal"

After watching last years race, we thought it already was.
Quote Reply
Re: Say it ain't so: Ironman KONA Draft Legal [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great hoax, I already thought it was an ITU race. Ironically the ITU LD WC had less drafting than Kona

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Never mind Kona, what about these "bathtubervals?"

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Say it ain't so: Ironman KONA Draft Legal [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom, will you sell the "bathervals" video on-line with your "upcoming" e-store, or do you think that Lew Friedland will use your e-store as a secondary outlet for KONA eBay style "auction" slots :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Say it ain't so: Ironman KONA Draft Legal [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree, I'm so tired of this issue that I've come to decide that all triathlon ought to be draft legal. Who cares? I race against my own time. I could choose to draft or not draft. IMO, it's the people selling "aero" equipment that are promoting no-draft triathlon.
Quote Reply
Great site [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, what a great site. Take the time to read the rest of it. I just ordered some of those East German Train-o-pills. You will see my results at the Olympics. Aloha G
Quote Reply