Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Savannah Folks where are the rides??
Quote | Reply
I'll be down this weekend and the weather might play nice for me to get out. Any early rides on Saturday and or Sunday? And or is anyone interested in meeting up for ~3 hours of riding?

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Re: Savannah Folks where are the rides?? [LAI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know what you find, please. We are going for part of our kids spring break week and will be taking bikes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Google the Savannah Airport loop - starts downtown, goes about 50 miles. I’ll see if I can find a link.

In short - plenty of good riding there, you’re in luck

Re: Savannah Folks where are the rides?? [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is a big ride that starts at Perry Rubber/Gallery on Bull Street every Saturday morning at 8am. The route is about 50 miles and everyone rides together for the first ~10 miles or so and then it breaks off into a couple of different groups with a moderate group that averages about 18-20mph and then a hammerhead group that averages about 22-24. It ends back at Perry Rubber and people usually hang out there for bit and there is a coffee shop right next door.

On Sunday mornings I believe they typically do the airport loop that was mentioned above
Last edited by: gsutriguy: Mar 1, 19 6:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here’s a link to the Perry Rubber ship ride page - at the bottom they have GPS maps of their rides. If you get creative you can draw your own map combining them.

http://www.perryrubberbikeshop.com/local-rides/

Quote | Reply
Awesome. Do y’all know of any mtb trails within an hour ish?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sweet! Thanks for this. Going to hit it up in the AM

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello! I am going to a conference at the end of September in Savannah and I am looking for a good pool - preferably 50 meters. Recommendations? As always thanks!
Quote Reply