Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Savage Pro Quotes from Hawaii
Quote | Reply
Starts around 13:25

"I was having a bit of a tizzy when I wasn't winning anymore. Some people choose to walk, I chose to continue to run and still get top 10. I like to really honour the race."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqiEth--ZxE

Shots fired.
Last edited by: Josh S: Oct 9, 19 22:13
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf: Pure savage on B w/ B [Josh S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was that a shot at Jan from 2017?
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf: Pure savage on B w/ B [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mbwallis wrote:

I think it was a shot at the numerous triathletes that had used this line before..Lionel comes to mind. And he is just stirring the pot..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought it was one of the more interesting interviews that Bob has done this year. It changed my attitude towards Mr. Wurf. I think he may do rather well on Saturday.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf: Pure savage on B w/ B [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mbwallis wrote:

It didn't come across that way.

It was more he just didn't want to finish outside the top ten.

Later he really respects Jan and Brownlee. Hasn't trash talked either of them in this or all week that i've seen.

Sanders however and Starkey, he has had a field day with them.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf: Pure savage on B w/ B [r-b] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
r-b wrote:
I thought it was one of the more interesting interviews that Bob has done this year. It changed my attitude towards Mr. Wurf. I think he may do rather well on Saturday.

he got 10th last year. So anything better is success for him

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just saw Wurf wandering about town with a LS no limits shirt on. Before realising it was Wurf wearing it I thought of the Insta post Wurf commented on to Sanders when he said he was over training and Wurf chimes in 'I thought you said no limits.' I had to do a double take is that Cam Wurf? Fuck it is hilarious... Everyone that noticed were pissing themselves.

*Update Lionel has posted pic's on his insta...
Last edited by: Shambolic: Oct 9, 19 17:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
His interviews have been amazing. Xcant wait to watch the race this weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf: Pure savage on B w/ B [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shambolic wrote:
I just saw Wurf wandering about town with a LS no limits shirt on. Before realising it was Wurf wearing it I thought of the Insta post Wurf commented on to Sanders when he said he was over training and Wurf chimes in 'I thought you said no limits.' I had to do a double take is that Cam Wurf? Fuck it is hilarious... Everyone that noticed were pissing themselves.

*Update Lionel has posted pic's on his insta...
It's not the shirt with the pic of LS flipping the bird that I wanted for Cam...BUT IT'S A START.

Love me some Wurf!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf: Pure savage on B w/ B [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn’t know anything about Aussie humor and whatnot but I’m starting to love it because of Mr. Wurf. He’s hilarious. I’ve seen some of his posts in other athletes’ instagrams and I knew something was up with this guy. I just thought him as a Uber biker and that was about it. Who knew he had such a great character.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This guy is awesome!

Hope he nails it Saturday
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I should just change this to the savage thread.

Frodo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8I7zglU8Pw

Talbot: If you get off the bike with Patrick are you confident running shoulder to shoulder with him?

Frodo: I'd want him to be no more than two minutes ahead of me off the bike so yea I feel pretty good about my run. We see a different Patrick every year here so its a good year to stick it.
Last edited by: Josh S: Oct 9, 19 22:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Josh S wrote:

Talbot: If you get off the bike with Patrick are you confident running shoulder to shoulder with him?

Frodo: I'd want him to be no more than two minutes ahead of me off the bike so yea I feel pretty good about my run. We see a different Patrick every year here so its a good year to stick it.
DAAAAAAAAAMN!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They have all been trying to bait Lange into overbiking
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf: Pure savage on B w/ B [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
Josh S wrote:

DAAAAAAAAAMN!!!

I really think Frodo can out run Lange if he needs to, especially if he’s in as good as shape as he was at 70.3 worlds last year.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf: Pure savage on B w/ B [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JackStraw13 wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Josh S wrote:

DAAAAAAAAAMN!!!

I really think Frodo can out run Lange if he needs to, especially if he’s in as good as shape as he was at 70.3 worlds last year.
Agreed. I think a few can, but Frodo definitely can because his run is less dependent on the bike, as he is strong there too. I think Brownlee too can run with Lange, and he too doesn't "need help" on the bike either.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf: Pure savage on B w/ B [USCoregonian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't you mean they mean to trick Lange in to biking.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf: Pure savage on B w/ B [Spandexboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ROFL good one...... :) gave me a good morning laugh.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Savage Pro Quotes from Hawaii [Josh S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
josh was also "savage" about being 6th in the warm up swim

@7,25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5PwGH7VNM0

cam mustve rubbed off on him when they trained together, unfortunately
Last edited by: lacticturkey: Oct 11, 19 4:24
Quote Reply
Re: Savage Pro Quotes from Hawaii [Josh S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Josh S wrote:

"I was having a bit of a tizzy when I wasn't winning anymore. Some people choose to walk, I chose to continue to run and still get top 10. I like to really honour the race."

Shots fired.

It's dull imho.

People are accusing Ryf of being boring, but she does her trash talking on the race course.

Same with Jan.

Looking over the videos, it's the also rans who seem to have the big mouths. It's the only publicity they get. After the race, the winner is the focus.

Macca used to talk a bit, but he was a 2x winner, fair enough.

Wurf and some of the others should put up or shut up. Walk the walk before talking it.
Quote Reply
Re: Savage Pro Quotes from Hawaii [bluefever] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exactly! I would much rather listen to Daniela than Wurf. She's a class act, humble, respectful and sincere. She doesn't talk about winning but rather being the best prepared she can be. Nothing but class!

It's a Good life if you don't Weaken!
My Mom 1922-2004
Quote Reply
Re: Savage Pro Quotes from Hawaii [IAGLIYDW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, introverted isnt the only other option to being an ozzie twat (see? sarcasm makes it savage not insulting). Champions like Don, Sanders, Sebi, Lucy, and Frodo are great examples but there are many
Last edited by: lacticturkey: Oct 11, 19 5:45
Quote Reply
Re: Savage Pro Quotes from Hawaii [bluefever] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluefever wrote:
Josh S wrote:

Shots fired.

It's dull imho.

People are accusing Ryf of being boring, but she does her trash talking on the race course.

Same with Jan.

Looking over the videos, it's the also rans who seem to have the big mouths. It's the only publicity they get. After the race, the winner is the focus.

Macca used to talk a bit, but he was a 2x winner, fair enough.

Wurf and some of the others should put up or shut up. Walk the walk before talking it.

Exactly. Wurf has never been a threat to even think about winning. Is he now, I don't know, but I hope he isn't, I can't stand him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IAGLIYDW wrote:
Exactly! I would much rather listen to Daniela than Wurf. She's a class act, humble, respectful and sincere. She doesn't talk about winning but rather being the best prepared she can be. Nothing but class!

Did you catch the huge wave Daniela gave to Lucy Charles on the out & back of the bike last year? How many pro's wave to the other and say Hello I'm catching up and coming to pass you!!

Daniela in front of the camera and Daniela off-camera are two different people. I think she might be a Gemini.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go to 23:04 ... there's the real Daniela.

https://www.youtube.com/...plZ93oXY&t=1510s

That body language says it all.
Quote Reply

Prev Next