Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Samsung galaxy Watch - Upload of activities into Trainingpeaks ???
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I am currently using a Garmin Fenix 3 and Trainingpeaks. However, the new Samsung galaxy watch has a number of advantages I don´t see coming in a Garmin watch in the near future:
- offline functionality for Spotify (no phone needed during the runs)
- integration into Samsung smartphones
- classic watchlike looks, great display
Does anybody in this forum knows if I can upload data from a Samsung galaxy watch either directly, through files, or through the Samsung shealth app into Trainingpeaks?
I haven´t found any Information about this topic yet.

Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: Samsung galaxy Watch - Upload of activities into Trainingpeaks ??? [tria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My guess is you will need to find an app that will be able to save the data file in a format that TP can use. I had a similar issue with my Apple Watch. I found an app that read the Apple Watch workout data and converted it to a format that TP was able to read. It was a lot of extra steps and even when it did upload the data was sometimes jumbled or incomplete.
Quote Reply
Re: Samsung galaxy Watch - Upload of activities into Trainingpeaks ??? [new_trimes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife has been using a Galaxy Watch Active 2 for a while, and has been happy with it. However she would like to upload her runs to TP.

Google tells me it is darn near impossible, although the DCR article is from 2019.

Anyone had a good experience with a third party app that sync the two? I've used HealthFit (cost a buck or two) to get strength workouts from my Apple watch to TP with no issues.
Quote Reply
Re: Samsung galaxy Watch - Upload of activities into Trainingpeaks ??? [tria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Samsung Galaxy watch completely died on me the other day, only had it about 6 months, was flashing rebooting on and off all day (couldn't press anything)

Now won't switch on or anything.
Quote Reply