Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Saddles that function like Selle Anatomica, but non-leather?
Quote | Reply
Borrowed an H2 from a friend, and wow, this is completely different from any other saddle I have tried. The only reason I haven’t bought one is that I am a little leery of the responsibility of caring for a leather saddle.

Is there anything out there that has the same hammock-style function as the Anatomica, but is made from more maintenance-friendly materials?

“Life is like a 10-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.” Charles Schultz
Quote Reply
Re: Saddles that function like Selle Anatomica, but non-leather? [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The brooks cambium carved saddles might be an option.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Re: Saddles that function like Selle Anatomica, but non-leather? [tri-tele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, I will check it out :-)

“Life is like a 10-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.” Charles Schultz
Quote Reply
Re: Saddles that function like Selle Anatomica, but non-leather? [TheJeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't checked their whole range but the R2 is rubber rather than Leather. There might be other non-leather ones if you checked they do quite a few saddles.
Quote Reply