Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ST nice/cool/you da man guy/gal champion
Quote | Reply
let's focus on the positive here...

One vote for Khai...really cool guy, very funny and the creator of ST legendary thread, equivalent to only the Oeuvre of Leonard Euler, The Hottie Thread.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: ST nice/cool/you da man guy/gal champion [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I vote Khai and Jk_allen13. I also like Ironclm and Monk a lot. Kestrelkerri is cool. Kittycat is fun. It's tough to say- really, so many people who are regulars on here are nice people and do exactly what you've done here- try to build something worthwhile and positive- that it is impossible and unfair to pick just one.

Tough call. Too many to name.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All of the above mentioned are excellent...

A vote here for Bjorn... I don't know if you could call him a regular, but he actually answers some of the armchair quarterbacks and is quite humble. I'm pulling for him whenever he races.
Quote Reply
Re: ST nice/cool/you da man guy/gal champion [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On value...I vote for Gerard, sure I have been known to not be dumbfounded blown away by his bikes...but the P3 is growing on me like a fungus. BUT...Gerard has single handedly (with White and others at Cervelo) taken the "Tri" bike and planeted it FIRMLY in the international cycling world. Years ago if you showed up at a group ride on a Kilo (QR) or what not...you were pretty much the butt of jokes and presumed to be a aero weenie tri geek...while that is today still true...now, when you show up near a peloton of roadies on a Cervelo - they give you props for a nice bike...and will have some representation of CSC on the bikes, and how cool they look. Gerard IMO is part of a team of folks (Dan Empfield as a big part of the group) who have made Tri and the cycling ability of Tri geeks respected and better understood by the public at large. Sure, Tri has the benifit of being able to attract people from swimming cycling and running backrounds (myself from cycling)...but the advent of the "comfortable efficient" Tri bike I think has attracted more people the sport than speed laces and faster wet suits.

Gerard is the owner of the most respected bike company on this site - I think because he is here, often. Sure, David Greenfield (Elite and I love his bikes to death), Ves, Adam (from Softride), Herbert (Litespeed : ABG) and others are here...but, Gerard interacts more, and reacts to our market segment seemingly faster than the others. Herbert a close CLOSE second (but Herbert has more fish in the food chain at ABG to feed).

So..I nominate Gerard, for being part of the site - and for being BIG part of the Tri community.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But...other than that...Tibbs...he has single handly taken ST from a BBS, and turned us into a family. Thanks to the out pouring of support that he has offerd and been given - many people turn to ST as a place where we can, and have told our deepest darkest secrets. THis is where we turn to when our wife is mad, girlfriend leaves, dog dies, bike brakes, get engaged, give birth, graduate and live the dream of that mile 140+ and the tape at the end of the day.

ST is a family, we bicker, fight, blame, support, laugh and cry together - a large part of that is due to Tibbs...

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What Record10 said...

Tibbs!!

Second to Big Kahuna and Cathy Morgan

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone who is passionate about triathlon is O.K. in my book. I started typing a pretty long list of names, but I stopped because I did not want to leave anyone out. It's hard to pick. Lots of good people around here that is why I keep coming back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Support Crew is always positive - we should all be so lucky to have someone like her watching out for us. Joe's a lucky dude.
Last edited by: VM: Jun 3, 05 19:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bunnyman.

Call me Big Dick
Quote Reply