Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRAM RED ETAP 11s - Discontinued??
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if the 11 speed ETAP is being discontinued? the Aero groupset seems impossible to find in the UK at the moment.

Practise doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect!
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM RED ETAP 11s - Discontinued?? [PrimalSteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sram doesn't have any in the US, distributors don't have any... You can get individual parts, but as far as complete groups go, yeah...

Let me know though what you're looking for, I have an 11 Speed TT group I'm not using.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM RED ETAP 11s - Discontinued?? [Andres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where are you based? UK?

I was ideally looking for a whole set, but was looking through Tredz etc to take advantage of the 0% finance they offer!

Practise doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect!
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM RED ETAP 11s - Discontinued?? [Andres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andres wrote:
Sram doesn't have any in the US, distributors don't have any... You can get individual parts, but as far as complete groups go, yeah...

Let me know though what you're looking for, I have an 11 Speed TT group I'm not using.

I just put the etap aero group on my bike, but I purchased it back in January. They have the aero group listed in stock at biketiresdirect.com and Treefortbikes.com (where I bought mine) says currently out of stock and backordered. Maybe still a few of those groups out there with some more searching.

It seems like a shame if SRAM discontinues that option. I did not care to go with the new AXS. I would have had to upgrade too much including my power meter.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM RED ETAP 11s - Discontinued?? [PrimalSteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was wondering the same thing. Set was impossible to find in Germany, even for the individual parts i had to order from several shops...
Hope there won't be an issue to get spare parts in the future if needed...
Quote Reply