Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRAM ETAP Click buttons
Quote | Reply
Hey guys. I have a question which Id appreciate your advice with.
So I have a Cervelo P5 time trial bike fitted with aerobars and I have the ERAM ETAP clicks on the bars so I can change gears while in aero position.

I have attached the picture of the click from the sram website. https://www.sram.com/...odels/es-eac-clic-a1

The other day I was riding and the plastic button fell off somewhere and I am now left without a button which is really annoying.

It now doesn't make sense to buy a new pair of clicks only because the plastic button is lost as the device is still working fine but its really annoying. I have tried to search for SRAM spare parts or whatnot but I have no idea where to search as I only need the plastic button. Any ideas?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM ETAP Click buttons [rashednaber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some defective ones so i can take the button off and send it to you. Email me at raybrown@mindspring.com
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM ETAP Click buttons [rashednaber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in the market for broken blips/clics with working plugs, so Id be happy to help offset some cost by buying them off you.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM ETAP Click buttons [iurnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That sounds great thank you very much will send you an email shortly!
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM ETAP Click buttons [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a pair as well; one broken but fully functional and another in perfect condition. PM me if you're in need of another set.
Quote Reply