Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

S-works Evade II helmet
Quote | Reply
Hello,
what do you think of the S-WORKS Evade II helmet?

I tried and it is comfy, I would use it both on road and TT bike for olympic and 70.3 distance.

Looking for a helmet suitable to TT which can be used also in other circustmances.

thanks for your opinions
Quote Reply
Re: S-works Evade II helmet [PaulGico] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would get a true aero TT style helmet rather than a road aero helmet. Check out the Gyro Aerohead and Louis Garneau P-09, which are two of the more popular aero helmets. The Evade is expensive - might as well get the right tool for the job.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an evade II for the road, and road races. I really like it, and if you have to just get 1 helmet for everything then a aero road helmet would work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the non-mips evade II. I like it and I dont over heat in it. I do use the Giro Aerohead Ultimate for Tri/TT though and the evade for everything else.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the Evade II helmet and love it - I use it for everything (Gravel, MTB, Road Race) and find it to be very comfortable and fine in the heat. I went through the same questions you have and made a thread on it here;

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...!_P6965270/#p6965270

Ultimtley I ride a dedicated TT helmet when im on the TT rig - I have both a Selector and Aerohead now and they just fit the position better and I have the gut feeling that the right choice is made for the best aero.

You will love the Evade IMO but think you should get a true TT helmet that fits your position well
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
love it. my favorite helmet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very good helmet, one of the most aero road helmets out there. Also one of the safest aero road helmets.

https://www.helmet.beam.vt.edu/...-helmet-ratings.html

But whichever helmet you go for, you should go for the MIPS version as it performs substantially better in the benchmark Virginia Tech helmet safety tests and rankings.

Additionally I have quite a large head size and I have found the large Evade is one of the few aero road helmets that fits me comfortably.
Quote Reply