Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [ejls2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Speedmax arrived with a dodgy di2 shifter. Canyon shipped me the part (when no one else in the country could get it) and were happy for me to get my LBS to fit it and then reimburse me.
Quote Reply
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [benb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm glad to hear it! :-)

I just heard back from another friend who had a similar issue, but with an aero-extension and she says Canyon were very helpful and her LBS did the work, no questions asked. I pinged my LBS (because this thread was making me paranoid!) and asked them what they honestly thought and they said they absolutely wouldn't work on my shiny new Canyon... unless they got to take it out for a 'test-ride' ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [Cam Piper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey there,

I was actually wondering if anyone knows about the delivery date of the new Shiv.
The last date that I got from Specialized was the 06.04. (For the European market) but this seems to be postponed (maybe to end of April???!)

Finger crossed.
Quote Reply
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [Chris_Mint] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chris_Mint wrote:
Hey there,

I was actually wondering if anyone knows about the delivery date of the new Shiv.
The last date that I got from Specialized was the 06.04. (For the European market) but this seems to be postponed (maybe to end of April???!)

Finger crossed.

My dealer says June (end of) - Belgium. Pretty pissed about it considering IM Lanzarote end of May.
Quote Reply
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [maarten.claes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
maarten.claes wrote:
Chris_Mint wrote:
Hey there,

Finger crossed.

My dealer says June (end of) - Belgium. Pretty pissed about it considering IM Lanzarote end of May.

WHAAAT??!?!?
June???

I have two 70.3 in May and one in June. I would definetly pi.... unhappy if it would come once my season is over....
I really hope, that there will be some official information from Specialized soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chris_Mint wrote:
Hey there,

Finger crossed.

Hi Chris_Mint,

We are providing updated delivery timing in our communication to riders this week! Any dates that were previously provided are likely later than the actual delivery dates. Keep your eyes peeled on your inbox/check with your retailer again at the end of the week!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cam Piper wrote:
Chris_Mint wrote:
Hey there,

Finger crossed.

Hi Chris_Mint,

We are providing updated delivery timing in our communication to riders this week! Any dates that were previously provided are likely later than the actual delivery dates. Keep your eyes peeled on your inbox/check with your retailer again at the end of the week!

any updates you can share? there is no information from my dealer .. they know nothing yet.
Quote Reply
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [pingu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here. Havn't heard anything. :-/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still nothing from my dealer. They said their calls have gone unanswered. I’m not sure if it’s a production delay or part spec delay. Pretty close to asking for my deposit back and jumping on the Felt train.
Last edited by: jrcarson: Apr 8, 19 19:22
Quote Reply
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [jrcarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jrcarson wrote:
Still nothing from my dealer. They said their calls have gone unanswered. I’m not sure if it’s a production delay or part spec delay. Pretty close to asking for my deposit back and jumping on the Felt train.

sign of life! My dealer was told by specialized (in sweden) that they will deliver in early May..

I hope this doesn't change now ..
Last edited by: pingu: Apr 12, 19 5:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No news on this side of the world. I asked two or three Specialized Concept Stores here but still they have no updates. The only rumors that I got from them is that the bikes should either come by mid of May or even end of June. The official customer support here told me that they also don´t have any news but they are "sure" that the bikes will be here soon.

Also I am wondering if this is a delivery or production issue or if they found some flaws or manufacturing defects.
Would be just great if we could plan a bit in advance...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chris_Mint wrote:
No news on this side of the world. I asked two or three Specialized Concept Stores here but still they have no updates. The only rumors that I got from them is that the bikes should either come by mid of May or even end of June. The official customer support here told me that they also don´t have any news but they are "sure" that the bikes will be here soon.

Also I am wondering if this is a delivery or production issue or if they found some flaws or manufacturing defects.
Would be just great if we could plan a bit in advance...

Hi Chris - where are you located? I will check in with your specific market to ensure someone follows up with you.

We have another communication going out to riders by mid-week. I'll be available in the second half of this week to help answer any additional questions you might have and to ensure you received this communication! Will keep an eye on this thread.

Thank you all for your patience - this bike is worth the wait. We're excited to see some fast splits this year!
Quote Reply
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [jrcarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jrcarson wrote:

Hi jrcarson, where are you located? Shoot me a PM with some more information, and we'll make sure you're getting the information you need from us!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too bad that there are still no news. I guess since also the end of April is quite close it seems to be more likely that the worst case comes true and we will only get the bike once the season is over ;/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Chris, there is something new with you about the new shiv.
I am still waiting for a promise, when the shiv finally comes. Unfortunately still no info. Think also that it does not come in may
Quote Reply
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [grokster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
grokster wrote:
Hello Chris, there is something new with you about the new shiv.
I am still waiting for a promise, when the shiv finally comes. Unfortunately still no info. Think also that it does not come in may

Hi Grokster,

The Limited Edition Shivs are currently delivering to retailers! Could you send me a PM with some additional information about where you're located and I can dig into when your bike should be landing? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [grokster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey there,

I got informed by my retailer that some of the Shivs arrived in Europe and that they are on their way to the retailers. But I don´t know if that means that they will arrive rather today or in 2 weeks but as far as I know the goal is to have everyone sitting on their new bike by end of the month.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,
would be great, that all can drive soon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chris_Mint wrote:
Hey there,

I got informed by my retailer that some of the Shivs arrived in Europe and that they are on their way to the retailers. But I don´t know if that means that they will arrive rather today or in 2 weeks but as far as I know the goal is to have everyone sitting on their new bike by end of the month.

Hi Chris,

I just got from my retailer that my bike is in Rotterdam, Holland and will be shipped to me (I'm in sweden) today!

fingers x...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got similar information.
Rumour has it that my bike is currently at the Specialized HQ (where ever that is...) and should be shipped soon.
But I don´t know how they will be delivered and how long it will take. I am afraid it won´t be an overnight flight. Lets see.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pingu wrote:
Chris_Mint wrote:
Hey there,

Hi Chris,

I just got from my retailer that my bike is in Rotterdam, Holland and will be shipped to me (I'm in sweden) today!

fingers x...

That's good news (at least for you :-) ). I hope mine is arriving in that same batch then. Rotterdam - Antwerp is a <60' drive
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Specialized HQ is in SF, USA?

My bike will go by trailer/boat so there is still a few days of travelling before it is "home"

Chris_Mint wrote:
I got similar information.

Rumour has it that my bike is currently at the Specialized HQ (where ever that is...) and should be shipped soon.
But I don´t know how they will be delivered and how long it will take. I am afraid it won´t be an overnight flight. Lets see.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Shiv arrived in Australia last week. Our shop will be assembling it over the next week as I don’t have any races coming up. The paint is amazing the way it changes colors in the sunlight and shade. If it rides as good as it looks it will be incredible
Quote Reply
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [Badger2501] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine arrived today. Awesome looking bike. Can pick it up for a first spin next tuesday!
Quote Reply
Re: S-WORKS SHIV DISC 2019 IS HERE [maarten.claes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally the time has come😊I pick up my bike at Friday.
Quote Reply

Prev Next