Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ryan Hall runs a 25:42 minute mile
Quote | Reply
Yesterday, he farmer carried 195 pounds four laps around the track! 195 was chosen as it’s his current body weight. I’ve actually really enjoyed watching his journey from running to strength training. He seems to love the process and has some entertaining posts on Instagram.
Quote Reply
Re: Ryan Hall runs a 25:42 minute mile [Sully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s amazing how much different he looks compared to his super skinny running days. Based on a few pics I’ve seen, he seems to be following the example of a lot of gym meatheads and focusing on upper body bulk with thin legs
Quote Reply
Re: Ryan Hall runs a 25:42 minute mile [EyeRunMD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, looks like a different human being

he made the impossible polar leap from extreme ectomorph to extreme mesomorph - bam! good on him
Quote Reply
Re: Ryan Hall runs a 25:42 minute mile [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lacticturkey wrote:
yeah, looks like a different human being

... with Ryan Hall's head stuck on

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Ryan Hall runs a 25:42 minute mile [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...well maybe eyes, mouth and nose photoshopped on only...you remember the basement jaxx video 'wheres your head at' and all the monkeys with human faces? A bit like that
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EyeRunMD wrote:
It’s amazing how much different he looks compared to his super skinny running days. Based on a few pics I’ve seen, he seems to be following the example of a lot of gym meatheads and focusing on upper body bulk with thin legs

he does squat, supposedly 475 PR, but he doesnt hit parallel even. could be with genetics too
Quote Reply
Re: Ryan Hall runs a 25:42 minute mile [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may have spoken too soon. Just saw an Instagram post where he showed his before and after bulking pics. It was a bit of a side angle but his calf muscles looked jacked. So, I think he’s working on it too. Overall, it’s just amazing watching his transformation. I just finished watching “The 41st Day” (Amazon Prime) where he’s a super skinny runner. Now, he’s an almost 200 pound muscle machine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to note on looks, when i was squatting same weight as him and had big legs... my mile time was 10:00. he can do the same weight but run half that time.
Quote Reply
Re: Ryan Hall runs a 25:42 minute mile [Sully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
Quote Reply