Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Running World App
Quote | Reply
Looking for feedback on the runners world running app. It says that it adjusts as you progress and customises things based upon how things are going. I was looking for feedback from some people who may have actually tried it. Does it actually base the workouts around your progress or is it simply a generic plan I could get from a lot of free sources? Would you buy it again? Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Running World App [aries33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP

/close thread
Quote Reply
Re: Running World App [aries33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I am trying it right now for a late April half marathon. It seems like the app version of the Coaching services off the website. It plots workouts and paces based on the goal and the race time you put in. I don't believe it adjusts as you go. I believe the whole schedule is set. However it does assume that you will gain fitness and the paces increase as the schedule goes along (you might be doing 800 repeats in 3:15 at the beginning but later in the schedule they will be 3:10). As with most plans, I use it as a guide. I do like the internal/Tempo/Long Run focus of the plan

One thing I don't like is that it counts steps in with the total mileage. I believe this is way off. Plus it is hard to see the upcoming schedule.
Quote Reply