Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Running 1000 miles in Alaska in the winter (as a race)
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Running 1000 miles in Alaska in the winter (as a race) [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The cold adds a degree of suffering that I never want to experience. This is one of the hardest races out there.

2x Deca-Ironman World Cup (10 Ironmans in 10 days), 2x Quintuple Ironman World Cup (5 Ironmans in 5 days), Ultraman, Ultra Marathoner, and I once did an Ironman.
Last edited by: chuy: Apr 18, 18 11:25
Quote Reply
Re: Running 1000 miles in Alaska in the winter (as a race) [chuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The cold is less of a bother to me, but no more than a marathon for me. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Running 1000 miles in Alaska in the winter (as a race) [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
crazy / cool

not sure what order

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Running 1000 miles in Alaska in the winter (as a race) [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this harder than what that Iron Cowboy person did?
Quote Reply
Re: Running 1000 miles in Alaska in the winter (as a race) [Sunday] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please

Sunday wrote:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Herbert wrote:
Please

Sunday wrote:

don't underestimate how difficult riding an elliptical is

2x Deca-Ironman World Cup (10 Ironmans in 10 days), 2x Quintuple Ironman World Cup (5 Ironmans in 5 days), Ultraman, Ultra Marathoner, and I once did an Ironman.
Quote Reply