Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rouvy and Ironman courses
Quote | Reply
So has Rouvy and Ironman decided on when they are going to roll out new courses besides Boulder? If so, do we know what they are?
Quote Reply
Re: Rouvy and Ironman courses [danv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They've already done Indian Wells and now Arizona for this weekend.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Rouvy and Ironman courses [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I see Arizona now was not on there earlier today. I know it takes time. I wonder if the courses are going to come out with the virtual club races or as they come available. I am suppose to be doing Augusta 70.3 in September. I would be great to be able to do my workouts on the course. I know I can ride the course but it would be great to be able to do the course in workout mode.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I suspect that Arizona 5050 will not be posted until IMVR #8 starts today at 2pmEST.
Quote Reply
Re: Rouvy and Ironman courses [rsbe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rsbe wrote:
I suspect that Arizona 5050 will not be posted until IMVR #8 starts today at 2pmEST.

It's posted now.

------------------
http://dontletitdefeatyou.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
danv wrote:
I see Arizona now was not on there earlier today. I know it takes time. I wonder if the courses are going to come out with the virtual club races or as they come available. I am suppose to be doing Augusta 70.3 in September. I would be great to be able to do my workouts on the course. I know I can ride the course but it would be great to be able to do the course in workout mode.

An Augusta 70.3 course is on Rouvy already. I don't think it's AR so it may not have the video. It's not listed under the Ironman section either because I think those are only the ones they have prepped with the fun graphics for the VR races. If you hit the search icon and type Augusta it comes up. That's how I found it.

There are thousands of courses but not very many AR routes. There is a way for regular folks to upload courses and even video. I haven't done it but as more people join Rouvy the number of routes available should grow.
Quote Reply