Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rouvy Customer Service Poor
Quote | Reply
I signed up for Rouvy on Black Friday sale, there seems to be a problem with my subscription pricing which shows that the next payment will be at the regular price, I have sent at least 3 emails to try and resolve the problem and the responses I get indicate that they don't understand my problem or that the english language isn't their strong suit, i'm about ready to cxl my subscription and go back to zwift.

Anyone lese have problem with their billing or customer service?
Last edited by: pokey: Dec 5, 20 10:03
Quote Reply
Re: Rouvy Customer Service Poor [pokey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They’ve always been great for me - probably 2-3 times over the years on a billing/subscription question and maybe 5-6 tech questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are billed monthly, which it seems is the issue, the discount was for 1 month only.
Quote Reply
Re: Rouvy Customer Service Poor [pots4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pots4 wrote:
If you are billed monthly, which it seems is the issue, the discount was for 1 month only.

That's where the problem is, after I registered I realized that the discount was one month when it appeared to be a monthly discount for the whole year at the discount price, I immediately emailed their customer service and the it took 2 days for someone to respond, i asked if monthly rate was discounted the whole year and this is where the communication problem is as they don't seem to understand my question about the discount for the whole year, while the sale was still on I asked if the monthly rate isn't discounted for the whole year then please switch my membership to yearly, they just keep saying that I have discounted rate already, but my membership shows next month is at the regular price, which leads me to believe that there is a language issue. I guess if they can't figure it out i will just cxl it after one month
Last edited by: pokey: Dec 5, 20 16:08
Quote Reply
Re: Rouvy Customer Service Poor [pots4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pots4 wrote:

Yep, was pretty clear when I looked at it (and why I didn't take the bait).
Last edited by: windschatten: Dec 5, 20 17:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been with Rouvy for over 3 years now. Yes, they have a customer service issue; and yes, I have wondered whether the language barrier is the root cause. Sometimes it takes multiple requests until I get a response that demonstrates comprehension of the question. There have been times when two customer techs are involved and it is abundantly clear that the right hand and left hand are not talking. This past September I was frustrated enough to actually sign up for a trial period on Zwift but the cartoon nature and gamification of their format was a huge turn-off. For me, Rouvy has been worth the aggravation from customer service issues. YMMV.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a problem getting family sharing working and while the quick response was a bit confusing(language?) between us the question was quickly answered and everything is working great now!
so big KUDO to Rouvy!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just cancel and sign up for the annual sub
Quote Reply