I have two pair of Rotor cranks for sale on e-bay

172.5 mm, italian bb, ti

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3627271842&category=36134

175mm, english bb, ti
http://cgi.ebay.com/...9&category=36134

www.rotorbike.com for more info

I won several races and set personal best TT's using the Rotors but
we're having another baby in the family and it's time I hang up the bike
for awhile. Both these pair of cranks were new in June. I used the 175mm on my Cannondal TT bike and the 172.5mm on my road bike. They are the 2003 RS03 titanium double chainring version. Until June I used the first version of Rotors called RSK. These cranks are in perfect condition and come with chainrings. Retail price is $800. There is a "buy it now" on e-bay for $480 each or you can bid on them.

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions

bill@yellowjersey.com
Last edited by: yellowjersey: Sep 20, 03 8:28
Quote Reply
Your link is NFG... [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in RCs, but don't know much about how they mount. vis à vis compatability. Do I need a special BB, or can they mount in my FSA ti?

Your links are dead, how can I find these cranks on e-bay?

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Last edited by: Cousin Elwood: Sep 20, 03 2:21
Quote Reply
Re: Your link is NFG... [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The links should work now. Thanks for letting me know. You can also do a search on e-bay. Just type Rotor Cranks in the search tool and make sure you select search in title.

You can go to www.rotorbike.com and download an installation manual and read all about how they work. The cranks come with a bottom bracket built on to the drive side crank. You just have to have the correct BB (Italian or English threads). One pair of the cranks I have for sale is Italian and the other is English. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Quote Reply
Re: Your link is NFG... [yellowjersey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your listing says will ship to United States only. Will you ship to Canada?
Quote Reply
Re: Your link is NFG... [Brent F] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Your listing says will ship to United States only. Will you ship to Canada?
If you are in Canada you can get brand new Ti Rotors (RS03 model) from the Canadian distributor for about the same price as these used ones ($685 Canadian) and the steel models are only $575 Canadian. They are on a clearance sale. Have a look at: www.fact-canada.com
Quote Reply