Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rotor Crank Advice
Quote | Reply
Hey Guys,

Thinking about putting a set of rotors on my bike. Maybe somone could give me some insight.

1. Weight difference between steel and ti?

2. Weight of ti set? ( 175)

3. Did you use the same size as your regular cranks?

Thanks,

Rich

Richard Nixon, Fit2Tri Multisport Inc.
Fit2Tri,
rich@fit2tri.com
Discount code, slowtwithch
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor Crank Advice [Irondicknixon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No advice? I'd have thought a lot of folks would throw in some comments regarding this.

I just read an interesting article/review on it and it seems these promise more efficient wattage and lower HR. How can this not be worthwhile?

Cheers, tbo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to get faster?!?!?! Actually, I heard Patten say that he "dropped nixon like a bag of hammers...", you need to put that boy in his place...

Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor Crank Advice [Simple Stevie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Steve,

Mark is getting better! I am going to take him to Clermont and drag him around this year. How's the Titanflex? I love mine. Best decision I have made in a long time. Had a good race at Gulf Coast. Hope all is well with you.

Regards,

Rich

Richard Nixon, Fit2Tri Multisport Inc.
Fit2Tri,
rich@fit2tri.com
Discount code, slowtwithch
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Rich:

1. Weight difference between steel and ti? 80g

2. Weight of ti set? ( 175) about 400g heavier than a complete comparable Dura Ace set up

3. Did you use the same size as your regular cranks? this is what I reccomend
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All is well here in (hilly NJ). I'm finally back to training after about 6 months off. I've signed up with a coach for the first time (Michael McCormack), I ride a CT with lots of intensity, run intervals, etc...Shooting for GFT in October. TF still rocks. I'll probably drop the ergostem for something lighter for GFT, but other than that, I'm ready to roll. Kick junior's ass this summer but keep him healthy. Congrats on top masters this spring. Later.
Quote Reply