Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roka Wetsuit discount
Quote | Reply
I am looking at buying a new wetsuit this week. Is there any kind of code or discount for them?
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Wetsuit discount [Keith-OH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Discounts are reserved for teams Roka sponsors. You will have to wait for sales to happen.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you on their email distribution? ROKA sent out a 20% personalized codes for Wildflower tri week (good until sunday). Not sure if it works for wetsuits but I didn't see any restrictions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you a member of USAT? They offer discounts on Roka (and others).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They had a sale a few weeks ago and I grabbed a Maverick Pro II for under $500 from SwimOutlet.com. If you are a new customer you can sign up for their newsletter and get 10% off. Its not as good, but its something if you can't wait for the next sale.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Wetsuit discount [thugbuster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I guess I will be waiting for a sale price. I am not dropping that kind of cash for a wetsuit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure how long you can wait, but I believe they discount at the end of the season ~November. I picked up my Maverick X for something like $540.

Subscribe to their emails and you'll get an email when the sale starts if you want to go that route. Also the more common sizes go quick and sometimes you cannot exchange an item (only return) if they no longer have stock of what you want.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Wetsuit discount [lenny07] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found a code online for 25% off so I ordered one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like you've made the jump then. I would have sold you mine. I'm sure you'll like it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keith-OH wrote:
I am looking at buying a new wetsuit this week. Is there any kind of code or discount for them?

If I may ask. What made you want to go with Roka? What influenced your buying decision? Any chance you could get around to answering my previous question a few days back in your other Roka thread? You asked for a code on May 2nd, and you had a review up of the suit on the 5th, am I correct on this or did you buy a second Roka suit?

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: May 7, 18 8:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where did you find the code? I am looking to order one.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Wetsuit discount [Try_Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try_Guy wrote:
Where did you find the code? I am looking to order one.

I will send you a message.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you PM me the details on where you got the code too?
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Wetsuit discount [dale3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dale3 wrote:

Done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dale3 wrote:

I have a Maverick X size Medium with one swim I will sell for $675 if anyone else is interested. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Wetsuit discount [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I reckon that I need a small tall so that won't work on my end!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dale3 wrote:
I reckon that I need a small tall so that won't work on my end!

Understood. If anyone else is looking, this is better than the 25%. Thanks for the reply.
Quote Reply