Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roka Comp vs Pro Sleeveless...
Quote | Reply
Hey all, Im going to order a sleeveless wetsuit for my wife and I with the Roka sale going on. We are going sleeveless, and deciding between the pro and the comp. I know that the pro has a higher grade rubber, so is more flexable, but does that matter on a sleeveless? Is it worth the 200 dollar difference?

Insta: Trihennessy - Out Rival Racing Elite Team
- Roka - WattieInk - NormaTec - QUINTANA ROO - Profile Design - Pioneer - Gatorade Endurance
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Comp vs Pro Sleeveless... [Hennessyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i can't speak for the sleeveless suits, but you might be surprised at the quality of the comp - save $200 and order the comp, i love mine. also, Roka is super cool with returns so order both. i did that with my wetsuits and the return was headache free.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Comp vs Pro Sleeveless... [casper3043] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like hearing that! Okay, if no ine else has anything to weigh in on, ill go for it.

Insta: Trihennessy - Out Rival Racing Elite Team
- Roka - WattieInk - NormaTec - QUINTANA ROO - Profile Design - Pioneer - Gatorade Endurance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am going to order two sleeveless Comps, one in M and one MT, then keep the one that fits best and return the other one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a full sleeve Comp and a sleeveless Elite swim skin. I was worried about the fit on the Comp, because I had it a week and hadn’t even opened the box. I tried it on yesterday morning before work and it was pretty snug (small). Yesterday evening, I swam LCM in it. It felt amazing. The shoulder flexibility was top notch. The buoyancy was also very good. The low neckline was a huge plus too. It doesn’t give you that suffocating feeling. I previously had an Xterra Vortex and it was 5mm throughout. It had excellent buoyancy,
but was overdone in the arms and shoulders. It is probably more suited for a beginner that doesn’t have a good
swim background. The neck always chafed me so bad too every use. I would get the worst wetsuit hickey on the back of my neck. It would rub it raw and I’d get a huge scab. I couldn’t do it anymore. I also returned a Blueseventy Fusion. It was nice and compared well with the Roka, but I have to say from a standpoint of fit, comfort and efficiency the Roka Maverick Comp II is an awesome wet suit! I’m very happy!
Quote Reply