Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ritchey compact cranks
Quote | Reply
does anyone know when the Ritchey compact (110 BCD) road cranks are going to be actually available? alternatively has anyone already seen them? Tom D. - Have them in stock?

as some may be aware I had to cut my crankarm off of the spindle last week and am now in the market, so to speak. (thanks again to those that helped, the Dremel option provided the solution and pretty quickly too). I figure I'll give that whole compact thing a shot, and I have never been disappointed with a Ritchey product. It's not so flat here in the Green Mountains, and I'm not too concerned about the "big shift" you have to do to keep continuity in the shifting pattern.

thanks all

Don
Quote Reply
Re: Ritchey compact cranks [don] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dunno. but, while you are waiting, how's 30 bucks sound?

http://aebike.com/...ID=30&SKU=CR2390
Quote Reply
Re: Ritchey compact cranks [t-t-n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So as far as I know there are 3 affordable compact cranks:

Stronglight compact, FSA Energy compact and now the Ritchey. The only problem is it will be easier finding Bin Laden than finding any of this cranks. Correct?

Thanks for providing the above link. How can those guys offer the FSA carbon cranks $83 dollars cheaper than everybody else? They are even cheaper than e-bay!!
Quote Reply
Re: Ritchey compact cranks [KingK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AEbike is an e-tailer for QBP which means they don't actually have most items in stock. When you order an item, the item is electronically forwarded on to QBP. Just like Mud Sweat and Gears. It's not too hard to have low prices with no/low inventory.

The cool thing about the AEbike site is it is "realtime" and you can go there and see what parts Quality has in stock without actually being able to access the QBP site. If your LBS tells you something is unavailable, you can verify if they are telling you the truth.
Quote Reply