Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Research Study: Endurance Athletes 18+
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

My name is Seth Rose and I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Idaho studying Sport and Exercise Psychology (advising professor is Dr. Damon Burton, Ph.D.). I am recruiting participants to complete an online survey for my preliminary research, titled, “ Enduring Stress: A Quantitative Analysis on How Coping can Improve Sport Well-being in Amateur Endurance Athletes ” (IRB# 21-072).

The survey will take approximately 10-12 minutes to complete and responses will be anonymous. The survey will include a general demographic questionnaire and questions about the stress you have personally experienced in your sport, ways of coping, and how it affects your sport well-being.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could please forward this email to any athletes and/or coaches whose athletes meet these criteria:

1. 18+ years old (any gender)
2. Are currently training at least 3 days/week for the past 3 months
3. Have either (a) competed or have been registered for a race in the last 2 years OR (b) have a race scheduled in the next 12 months.

Interested participants may complete the survey using this link: https://uidaho.co1.qualtrics.com/...m/SV_0Do9keNsD4GrCXs

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself at sethrose@uidaho.edu.

Thank you!
Seth Rose, M.S., CMPC
Quote Reply
Re: Research Study: Endurance Athletes 18+ [srose3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you all who have taken this so far! I need about 200 more, and any help would be great! I'll also be at IM CDA next week with hard copies and a chance to win 1 of 4 $50 gift cards! -Seth
Quote Reply