Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Replacement arm cups for Syntace (but not Syntace brand)
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if something like the Tririg or 51 speedshop forearm cups (and pads), or Zipp, will work on Syntace? I think Syntace has a short 4mm hex that threads into a small aerobar piece from the forearm cup. I love my SLS but not in love with the cups. I’d like something with a little more support on the outsides. Something like Timo Bracht did with his C3s but I don’t want to dish out that much cash for the drag2zero.

Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement arm cups for Syntace (but not Syntace brand) [MikenUltra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MikenUltra wrote:
Does anyone know if something like the Tririg or 51 speedshop forearm cups (and pads), or Zipp, will work on Syntace? I think Syntace has a short 4mm hex that threads into a small aerobar piece from the forearm cup. I love my SLS but not in love with the cups. I’d like something with a little more support on the outsides. Something like Timo Bracht did with his C3s but I don’t want to dish out that much cash for the drag2zero.

Thanks in advance.

There is usually flexibility when it comes to bolt size, but you’ll want to check the bolt spacing of your cup mounts. The 51 Speedshop cups can mount on 15.0-18.5mm horizontal centers and additionally on 12.5-15.0mm or 25.0-30.0mm fore/aft centers.
Quote Reply