Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Related to Airpods & Powerbeats----What is the best for carrying phone?
Quote | Reply
So I've never used wireless earbuds because the Apply shuffle was so small and light.
But I'd rather have my phone on the run.
Most arm bands just seem too big (of course the phone is big).
Also the spy belt seems clunky.

Thoughts on best product to carry phone?
Guessing I will have to just get used to one of these methods.
Quote Reply
Re: Related to Airpods & Powerbeats----What is the best for carrying phone? [bicyclpete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Possibly unhelpful answer:

Someone on the board recommended the "Mighty Vibe" to me - basically a fatter shuffle for Spotify Premium users that you can download all your music to and run without a phone and without wires (it has bluetooth and pairs very well with wireless buds).

Two week s in and I'm very impressed - great bit of kit.

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Re: Related to Airpods & Powerbeats----What is the best for carrying phone? [bicyclpete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try the flipbelt. I got one on the clearance rack at bed bath and beyond a few weeks ago. Fits my large cell phone, does not bounce around at all. My only regret is the discount rack just had large and Xtra large, I would have liked something smaller
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also recommend the flip belt. It’s the best I’ve used to carry my phone while running. As previous said, no bouncing. I bought a medium from Amazon. 32” waist. It’s snug, but it’s supposed to be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I simply use the side mesh pocket on my DeSoto run shorts. My iPhone XS fits perfect and no bounce.
Quote Reply