Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Reinvention ..
Quote | Reply
.. some things change fast .. other things change slow .. very slow .. and these things are most human .. to support actions is the fastest way to move people .. words can transfere informations & knowledge about these informations .. knowledge is fun .. action is fun .. endurance is fun ..

.. today I had to sell a nice bright led light with a limited holder .. I didn’t .. it would be easy to reinvent this holder (to hold the same light in expanded cases) .. the manufacturer doesn’t listen nore change (the holder) .. the people there don’t for many reasons .. to forget them all just one knowledge is missing ..

.. and this knowledge of reinvention does live in endurance ..

.. w a l k ? .. since we left the oceans we can choose the way we move .. and now even on wheels .. thanks for wondering about this circle and a happy new year :-)

“Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” — Izaak Walton

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: Jan 8, 19 20:20
Quote Reply
Re: Reinvention .. [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Reinvention .. [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.. check the front page ..

___/\___/\___/\___
Quote Reply
Re: Reinvention .. [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It still doesn't make sense as to why you went this deep for that article. Did you get high and read something profound between the words Dan wrote?

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply
Re: Reinvention .. [AlyraD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hm .. the profound is that the things made that seem to be actually normal are not .. they are made .. and to reinvent things new for fun expanded (in endurance sports) is great .. that's all ..

___/\___/\___/\___
Quote Reply