Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Reflective cycling bodywarmer recommendation?
Quote | Reply
Looking for a undercover reflective bodywarmer... Windbreaker frint, breathable back, pockets, dark color, lights up completely at night, maybe a longer back to keep tail warm dry

Do they still make those black clothes that shine up completely? Whats the name of the product?

Anyone tried that reflective spray? You can spray any clothes to give a reflective layer?

Running product would be okay

Thanks for any tips
Quote Reply
Re: Reflective cycling bodywarmer recommendation? [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe you are thinking of Illuminite.

Out of curiosity, is this 'undercover' garment being used for breaking and entering near a busy freeway? I am intrigued by your requirements...
Quote Reply
Re: Reflective cycling bodywarmer recommendation? [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ProViz may have what you want.
Quote Reply
Re: Reflective cycling bodywarmer recommendation? [Traket92x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Traket92x wrote:
ProViz may have what you want.

Seconded.

I have one of their vests and it’s a beacon of light when it gets into headlights. I use that and some cheap reflective cycling socks I found on Amazon. Coupled with headlight, taillights, and strobing wheel lights I feel as safe as I think I can be at dawn/dusk/night.

If I get hit it’s not because I wasn’t seen.
Quote Reply
Re: Reflective cycling bodywarmer recommendation? [Zissou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, its for commuting - I like a somewhat neutral kit for walking past colleagues, biking in the daylight, doing shopping on way home, group rides but then would value the sudden unignorable extra visibility at night through intersections or in situations with cars

Proviz looks great because , although grey not black still simple looking, 360 reflection with a breathable back but they dont have my size stock in Netherlands right now
Illuminite same as above
Wowow looks nice because designed for bikers but its a bit pricey

thanks for the tips so far!
Last edited by: lacticturkey: Sep 10, 20 23:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gotcha. This might be a good list for you:

https://road.cc/...d-accessories-214008
Quote Reply