Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Recommended Bike Fitter in Central Florida?
Quote | Reply
Can anyone recommend a top quality bike fit expert in the Central Florida area, preferably Orlando? I bought my bike at a local LBS, was fitted well, but given some responses to a prior post of mine, it is worth a second look. Thanks folks.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommended Bike Fitter in Central Florida? [RA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RA, top quality in Central Florida might be tough to come by. You're probably familiar with the usual suspects Lou's in Tampa or Southlake in Clermont. I can't comment on Orange Cycle or Loco Motion for tri fit purposes, but I suspect NOT.

One suggestion is to contact Chuck Wolfe at the USAT Training Center. He runs the Human Performance Lab (a super guy and real knowledgeable). They do a variety of testing (VO2 max, LT, gait analysis etc) including bike fit. Price was pretty reasonable - I think $75.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommended Bike Fitter in Central Florida? [Bernie S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Bernie. I bought my QR at Southlake and was fitted there. Mark certainly fits some top-notch guys.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Any recommendations? Got a friend that wants the best fitter. He lives in Orlando but will travel around Central Florida. His last fit left him with inner knee pain.

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Adam Baskin
Quote Reply
Re: Recommended Bike Fitter in Central Florida? [kbd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So funny. I have not posted here in maybe 10+ years. I think my last tri was in 2009. And here I get this email from the Slowtwitch Gods saying that my 2003 thread has been resurrected from the dead, lol. Adam is still the shits. He fitted me recently on a new Pinarello. I think he has fitted me on every new bike since way back then. Just fitted my best friend as well. This is the guy, locally. Good luck.

See you guys in another 10. Perhaps I come back for IM in AG60.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Recommended Bike Fitter in Central Florida? [timr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timr wrote:
Bump. Any recommendations? Got a friend that wants the best fitter. He lives in Orlando but will travel around Central Florida. His last fit left him with inner knee pain.

Definitely Adam Baskin. Had two fittings from him in the past few years and have been very pleased with the results. I’m planning to see h8m again once I’m able to get my new bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Adam Baskin at Fit Lab for sure
I have been working with him for 10 plus years he is the best around

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: Recommended Bike Fitter in Central Florida? [johnnyyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another for bump for Adam Baskin

Very good

(352) 217-1673
Quote Reply
Re: Recommended Bike Fitter in Central Florida? [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adam it is. Thanks

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RA wrote:
Can anyone recommend a top quality bike fit expert in the Central Florida area, preferably Orlando? I bought my bike at a local LBS, was fitted well, but given some responses to a prior post of mine, it is worth a second look. Thanks folks.

Adam Baskin

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply