Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Recommendations for a Bike Mechanic in North Florida?
Quote | Reply
As the title states. Rebuilding my GF’s P2 but don’t have the time to do it myself and want it done right.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations for a Bike Mechanic in North Florida? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
North Florida as in Jacksonville area?

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations for a Bike Mechanic in North Florida? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. I’m by Mayo but willing to drive.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations for a Bike Mechanic in North Florida? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
Yes. I’m by Mayo but willing to drive.

He will come to you...

https://www.thebikebus.com/

I used him twice since I moved here in July. His name is Ralph. He does all the work in his van while in your driveway. Prices on par with bike shops. I think he lives in PV Beach so close to you.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: Feb 1, 20 6:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
As the title states. Rebuilding my GF’s P2 but don’t have the time to do it myself and want it done right.

The guys at Champion Cycling are my go to. Recently got a Cervelo P5d off them and they have been amazing the whole time. Couldn't recommend them enough. There is a location at Jax beach so not too far from you.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations for a Bike Mechanic in North Florida? [BGildenstern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect, thank you.
Quote Reply