Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Recommend a Presta Adaptor for Air Compressor
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone,

Post title sums it up, I am looking for a recommendation for a presta adaptor for my air compressor, preferably with a gauge built in. A Google search shows a ton of options and a range of prices, but I know from past experience with air tools, there is a lot of variance in performance.

So what are you currently using or have used in the past that worked well and reliably?

Thanks,
Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend a Presta Adaptor for Air Compressor [Matt_Stimpson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have this one. It's awesome:

https://www.parktool.com/.../shop-inflator-inf-2
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend a Presta Adaptor for Air Compressor [Matt_Stimpson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I go this one, cut the end of and shoved a crack pipe in there. Works great.

https://www.autozone.com/air-tools-and-accessories/air-chuck/titan-tire-inflator-with-dial-gauge/977879_0_0?cmpid=PSA:US:EN:AD:NL:1000000:TLS:1700000858&s_kwcid=AL!5142!3!193277802184!!!g!306079449810!&ef_id=VTVXIAAABaGq1rUP:20180802171605:s

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prestaflator is pretty popular

Their 'mini' version is really good and half the price. I have one that has worked well for a long time. Bonus points for inflating valves with the core out when doing tricky tubeless setups.

A Silca disc wheel inflator connected to any old thing works well too. Mine spends a lot of time connected to a Ryobi 18v high pressure inflator.
Last edited by: dangle: Aug 2, 18 10:50
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend a Presta Adaptor for Air Compressor [A_Hooligan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend a Presta Adaptor for Air Compressor [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out the Efficient Velo inflators. They are top notch. I have the presta only inflator and use a separate gauge but they do have a multi inflator with a gauge. They’re not cheap but they are money well spent, imo.
Quote Reply