Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [sjn] [ In reply to ]

It really doesn't matter what her explanation is. Even if she had no intention of "claiming the results", the fact that she never contacted the RD to have her name removed from the results means she robbed other people of their earned finish positions. In some cases, top AG finishes that they have not been credited with. End of story.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [rbuike] [ In reply to ]

rbuike wrote:
tankinisusanne wrote:
RowToTri wrote:
Apparently she has all sorts of sponsors listed on her facebook page... You might contact them too with this evidence.

And.... look at her "how awesome I am" post....

https://www.facebook.com/...ntha.sweet.5?fref=nf

I can't see it I'm blocked. hahaha. Yeah uh she's a rep for Altra.

I'm not sure what you mean by rep but I looked and she is not (currently) an Ambassador :) http://blog.altrazerodrop.com/ambassadors/

When she coached me she traveled to expos and sold Altra shoes. I presume that is what she does now. I bet the dude with the beard is working with them. Thats how he gets to travel to all the races.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [rbuike] [ In reply to ]

rbuike wrote:
tankinisusanne wrote:
RowToTri wrote:
Apparently she has all sorts of sponsors listed on her facebook page... You might contact them too with this evidence.

And.... look at her "how awesome I am" post....

https://www.facebook.com/...ntha.sweet.5?fref=nf

I can't see it I'm blocked. hahaha. Yeah uh she's a rep for Altra.

I'm not sure what you mean by rep but I looked and she is not (currently) an Ambassador :) http://blog.altrazerodrop.com/ambassadors/

She travels the marathon race expo circuit for Altra, working in their booth. I am acquainted with her, as she used to be a customer of my tri shop here in Las Vegas. Disappointing.

Larry Lahodny
Owner, Gizmo Socks
Henderson, NV
Last edited by: lahodny: Nov 3, 15 8:17

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [cougie] [ In reply to ]

Given that these races are spread out all over the country this does not seem like the usual bib swap when someone can't do their race. They have spent a lot of money on this. Perhaps she wants to be the top of her ag for the year to promote her coaching business... or just to stoke her ego. Who knows.

I missed any explanation she might have made because she deleted her Facebook page.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [tankinisusanne] [ In reply to ]

tankinisusanne wrote:
gluestick wrote:
This one had so much potential as a 23 page classic.

Mistake #1- solving the mystery and outing the offender way too early in. OP did not hem/haw or abandon their thread for a day or two like many do to create some mystery and speculation. Mystery was solved with conclusive finisher pics by page two.

Mistake #2- too much conclusive evidence and clear rational verbiage by OP. The troll and/or plot twist potential shriveled and died way too early in.

Overall twitchhunt score: D+

Yeah you can tell I'm a rookie. haha.

Needs moar gorilla.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [tankinisusanne] [ In reply to ]

Colored fonts are kind of annoying.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [tgarson] [ In reply to ]

tgarson wrote:

Sorry dude. I'm taking notes on the next time I hire a coach find out she's a fraud, screws over one of my friends, then I feel compelled to out her to the tri community. I'll do better next time. I'm a fast learner.

tankinisusanne wrote:
tgarson wrote:

Sorry dude. I'm taking notes on the next time I hire a coach find out she's a fraud, screws over one of my friends, then I feel compelled to out her to the tri community. I'll do better next time. I'm a fast learner.

Just FYI, oversized fonts are taboo as well. Next time.

tankinisusanne wrote:
tgarson wrote:

Rule #3.a.b.2 of a good twitch hunt...Don't do snark.....

Show the appropriate amount of remorse for having to turn in a friend and colleague and leave it that.

You don't want the twitchunt to turn it's attention to you...we need to keep our eye on the ball...

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]

WelshinPhilly wrote:
tankinisusanne wrote:
gluestick wrote:

Mistake #1- solving the mystery and outing the offender way too early in. OP did not hem/haw or abandon their thread for a day or two like many do to create some mystery and speculation. Mystery was solved with conclusive finisher pics by page two.

Mistake #2- too much conclusive evidence and clear rational verbiage by OP. The troll and/or plot twist potential shriveled and died way too early in.

Yeah you can tell I'm a rookie. haha.

Needs moar gorilla.

I passed these two out on MLK Drive, Mile 10-ish? ... they weren't holding hands at that exact moment, they were about 10 feet apart

I came up on his shoulder for a second and he gave me a snotty look [he's pulled the mask off to get a drink, I s'pose] like "Can't you see we're together? Get the fuck out of here" I had to take a look around to see the banana girl

He was kinda of a dick about it, upon reflection [backwards hat, stands in evidence]

At least I beat them, soundly

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [sjn] [ In reply to ]

Paul and I pointed it out on her FB page and she played dumb "it must of been my buddy Elvis that didn't sign up for the race". Paul mentioned that Elvis was in numerous races. I point out that people in her AG were finding out and were not happy. She then deleted our comments, then banned us a few minutes later.

Elvis ran with her husband in a lot of the races and he also cut/folded the bib so the name wasn't showing. It's just a d!ck move really.

I also saw the OP posted this on Lets Run also so I am sure another hunt is ongoing.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [stringcheese] [ In reply to ]

this should be less fun. I shouldn't be laughing. I have way too much dudley do-right in me. ok no seriously taking notes. haha

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [gluestick] [ In reply to ]

gluestick wrote:

Plus all the pictures say PROOF right on them. The OP didn't even try to hide the clues. :)

Last edited by: bufordt: Nov 3, 15 10:02

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [integrator] [ In reply to ]

integrator wrote:
I also saw the OP posted this on Lets Run also so I am sure another hunt is ongoing.

Now it's on

They're fucked

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]

Will LR have to divert forensic resources away from Rossi to investigate this?

The owners of LR have offered $100,000 to Ms. Sweet if she can run a 1:30 half marathon.

How's that for a troll post?

What I do: http://app.strava.com/athletes/345699

I think the Evidence Gathering portion of the Rossi investigation is concluded

Now, they're all about which LR trolls are actually him

sjn wrote:
Will LR have to divert forensic resources away from Rossi to investigate this?

In case anyone was actually interested in the FB post that was originally joked about on page 2, I took a snapshot yesterday figuring her FB page would get locked down to the public.

You really can't make this shit up...enjoy.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [Printer] [ In reply to ]

Printer wrote:
The owners of LR have offered $100,000 to Ms. Sweet if she can run a 1:30 half marathon.

How's that for a troll post?

That's friggin' awesome!

So how's about taking it to the Altra FB page?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/

I'm really upset.

First - Philly cheater Mike Rossi.
Now - Cheating at the Philadelphia R&R Half (I miss the PDR).

Bill Cosby will be pissed.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [Jason N] [ In reply to ]

Yeah.... thats Sam.

Jason N wrote:
In case anyone was actually interested in the FB post that was originally joked about on page 2, I took a snapshot yesterday figuring her FB page would get locked down to the public.

tankinisusanne wrote:
Yeah.... thats Sam.

Jason N wrote:

Are you kidding? This cannot be her actual post. Figured it was ST joke, which is funny btw.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [TxDude] [ In reply to ]

no not kidding. I didn't see it but that is the kind of stuff she puts up.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [Jason N] [ In reply to ]

It's worth pointing out that that FB post is from two months ago.

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing

Prev Next