Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're running a "Million Dollar Sale", with over $1M in current and old inventory priced to move. The whole list of product, with regular & sale prices can be seen here. First come, first served. If there's something you want, call us up to do the sale by phone: 1-800-489-8430
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [staropolim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The code is active and we are receiving orders , if it doesnt work , it could be that you have tried to use it on an item , which is already on sale or closeout or out of stock.
or try a different browser ?
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [cyclingdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Im checking if we can turn on the sizes, b/c I think we can get in a matter of days , if you can wait a few days before ship.

Ill post back after I get my answer and we can probably take the order.

john
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For anyone looking for a great deal on a new bike, we've got a great deal going on a complete version of our Triunfo Speed triathlon bike. Shimano 105 with Dura Ace shifters, Rs500 wheels, and either a Fizik Arione Tri2 or ISM Adamo Road saddle for just $1999.

Unlimited upgrades on wheels, bars, saddles, etc. We also have framesets including frame, fork, seatpost, and headset for just $1299.

Here's the link to the offer.

http://www.francobicycles.com/...amp;utm_medium=email

And here are some photos:

Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [solidasarock7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi John,

It looks like you have free shipping to Canada (when I went to confirm). Can you confirm?
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [empty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dont believe we offer free international shipping , but it is reasonable and just a pass through cost via priority mail . we also declare items as "gift " and low value to lower VAT and import duties for buyers.

if you are in CA a shipping charge will appear or you will get an email notifying you of the cost. again its very reasonable.

hope this helps ,

thanks
john
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What ever you do on Black Friday, please don't do this.

http://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=gkywyGoQ2yU

Fighting at Walmart over a $2 toaster

H
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Big Black Friday sale at Triathlon LAB:

Both in store and at online at http://triathlonlab.com: 2011 wetsuits and 2011 triathlon clothing are at 50% off today.
Online: Get 25% off other gear and accessories with coupon code TURKEY25 (some exclusions)
Both in store and online: Get a free $25 gift card with the purchase of a $100 gift card (limit 4 per customer)
In store only: 50% off triathlon shoes
In store only: 25% off running shoes
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sailnfast wrote:
Anyone know if Trisports is having a BF/CM sale?

Fri, Sat, Sun 20% off CYBER99-E
(Usual sale conditions apply)

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com
Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [wareagledusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wareagledusty wrote:
anybody able to get the kswiss website shopping cart to load? They must be getting slammed today. It's easier to register for an Ironman!

took me an hour to order 5 pairs of shoes...finally got it done though. frustrating.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [edrusk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep, took me about the same. had to switch browsers since chrome kept timing out.

"slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [staropolim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Make sure there is no space after the 11 in the code. When I copied and pasted, it put in a space, and wouldn't accept the code until I removed the space, then it was fine.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [wareagledusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
had a few folks asking for a Garmin code

here it is code A95436
20% off Garmin at http://www.bicycleoutfittersindy.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [solidasarock7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you in stock with the 2012 Mavic cosmic Carbones SLR? Also are they shipped with tires?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great Fondo NY 25$ w amex.

AMEX small biz promo going on tomorrow, if you registered the card, great fondo ny will knock off 25$ if you register tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was hilarious...

I'm glad I got my kswiss shoes online today, cause i'm not nearly tough enough to fight for them.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [njsurfer85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the new Vortex 4 sleeveless and used it at IMFL. It was a much better fit and swim than in my Zoot Zenith full. I could feel my heel out of the water even if I was not kicking. Well worth the $.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glad to see some "LBS's" chiming in with deals as well as some smaller e-tailers with better deals and less exclusions than the 'normal' online tri shops! Nothing like a little competition for our $$!. Please keep them coming.

Jamie
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [cxdresser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks like it's still $239 on ebodyboarding.com for the helmet cam. (http://www.ebodyboarding.com/...l-Camera-plus-mounts). Is it still supposed to be $199?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for a deal on a Cyclops Fluid Trainer. Is there anywhere that can match Amazon.com? And has anyone tried XX2i sunglasses? $45 for a frame and three pairs of lenses seems great but the stuff I've gotten from Rudy Project recently has been much lower quality than years past so I don't know what to expect out of their "value brand".
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Trilab] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for the trilab tip! just bought my 1st tri suit (blueseventy reflex) for 175 shipped!!
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [cyclingdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclingdoc wrote:
John,

Great deal you are offering on the Quarq, but you are out of many sizes. When do you plan on getting more SRAM 172.5mm 53/39 in stock? Will you continue to honor 25% off?

thanks

Great deal? Quarq sells them for $1795 on their site. This site jacks up the price to $2,200 then has a "25% off" sale. There should be a law against that.

I'll sell them to you at 99% off. (My regular price is $100MM). What a deal!
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [mmmike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Incorrect. Look a little closer.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [keithtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
keithtri wrote:
It looks like it's still $239 on ebodyboarding.com for the helmet cam. (http://www.ebodyboarding.com/...l-Camera-plus-mounts). Is it still supposed to be $199?

http://www.ebodyboarding.com/...l-Camera-plus-mounts

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [mmmike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mmmike wrote:
cyclingdoc wrote:
John,

Great deal you are offering on the Quarq, but you are out of many sizes. When do you plan on getting more SRAM 172.5mm 53/39 in stock? Will you continue to honor 25% off?

thanks

Great deal? Quarq sells them for $1795 on their site. This site jacks up the price to $2,200 then has a "25% off" sale. There should be a law against that.

I'll sell them to you at 99% off. (My regular price is $100MM). What a deal!

What the hell are you talking about? Look at the Indy site again. The S975 BB30 is clearly listed for $1,845. The S975 GXP is clearly listed for $1,795. Take 25% off those prices. That is one hell of a deal!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply

Prev Next