Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Let's see your ride! [SWoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Yes, I am that low. :)

wow dude. They may be one of the best positions I've ever seen.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [amd618] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
a hip angle of less than 90 degrees is good?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [jakers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm high up because my back is humped. The way it's set up has me flat/most aero.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Were you the one that broke their fork at oceanside today? If so, how did it happen? If not another guy had the same bike with a pink adamo.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was me. Mile 17.75 on the bike. 5th fastest ag swim, and riding with the top ten in ag on the bike. My legs had just woken up and I was picking up the pace big time. Passed two womens pros, and hit a small bump and steering went to shit. THought I had a flat, looked, nope. Kept riding, steering got worse, stopped and looked if my wheels were bent/spokes broken. Nope, hopped on and rode again. Stopped looked for cracks and found a broken fork.

failure. hope felt comes through with a fix quick, I have superfrog coming up and don't want to have another race ruined by technical difficulties. Raised $2600.00 for MS though.
jake

Get outside!
Last edited by: jakers: Mar 30, 10 10:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
None of mine do. I think people get set up on a a bike that may or may not be the right size, beacause a shop may not have the right size in and they dont want them going somewhere else. That or they think they can't ride low because they tried it for 15 minutes one time and it hurt.

Grant
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was the that walked up to you at the hot corner wearing the sweatshirt. Glad to hear you are ok and didn't go down. That could have been way worse. I thought I recognized the bike from st.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep could have been worse, glad I stopped. Ultimately terrible day for me though. Oh well, a charity was helped.
jake

Get outside!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crappy way to end your day, but consider yourself very lucky. Looks like a manufacturer defect, so I would think that Felt would take care of you. Best of luck getting it fixed and at Super Frog.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [swimfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

My roadbike

Wheelset is the new HED Stinger 4
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [HEDfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why did you go with the Easton fork and not keep the stock 3T? or did you buy used and that was what it came with? Got the same bike and have some FP60's for it now, can't wait to get it out on some group rides.

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought used and have been upgrading

fork is next on the list!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What kind of fork are you going to go with ? ahaow about taking that one to paint shop and have it painted to match? Could be a little less performance wise then a upgraded fork but really how much are you going to gain? I always liked the Oval jet stream and think it was designed by Cobb. http://www.getprice.com.au/...-jet-stream-fork.jpg

Re: Let's see your ride! [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Going for a 3t funda pro... Prefer white but hard to find and $$$$
will settle for black but still $$$

open to recommendations too
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just bought a white Funda 3T new, it was $325. I gave up on looking for a used one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update: Felt has stepped up big time and renewed my faith in their company, a very expeditious and fair replacement. Thank you SuperDave for making this happen.

In Reply To:
That was me. Mile 17.75 on the bike. 5th fastest ag swim, and riding with the top ten in ag on the bike. My legs had just woken up and I was picking up the pace big time. Passed two womens pros, and hit a small bump and steering went to shit. THought I had a flat, looked, nope. Kept riding, steering got worse, stopped and looked if my wheels were bent/spokes broken. Nope, hopped on and rode again. Stopped looked for cracks and found a broken fork.

failure. hope felt comes through with a fix quick, I have superfrog coming up and don't want to have another race ruined by technical difficulties. Raised $2600.00 for MS though.
jake

Get outside!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

soloist team

p3c love them both:-)
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [jcaf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The soloist wouldn't look so bad if you got rid of the ugly yellow decals. lol just making an observation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

soloist team
[/url]

If I were to buy a road bike, even a few years after they were produced, I would still get that one. Such a good looking bike...except for those wheel decals :p

---
KyleKranz.com
Win a pair of SKORA Running Shoes!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ipull400watts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i actually tought the yellow was nice hence the yellow tyres i now have black tyres on it so maybe its not quite as blinding:-)

love the bike dont know why cervelo stopped producing the team in anodised finish it rocks and is bombproof had it on my p2ksl also before i changed to p3, i know a lot of people that would be riding soloists if they still had that finish
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New build.

S-Works Module
Sram Red
Hed Blackdog
Roval Rapide Sl45 - Training or windy days
Hed3 - Race
Adamo Racing Saddle
Hed Lollipop

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [rmst09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Nitrox73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is my Planet X Baby

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Runeras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
08 Soloist Team. Use with Hed cliplites and Zipp 404s for sprint tris.

Quote Reply

Prev Next