Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [BigSkyGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One of our lbs is selling 2-3 Cervelos per day and they are doing all the coordinating of the two purchasers. I walked in and said I wanted to buy an S2, they had me sign the paperwork and the other side was filled out when I came to pick up the bike the next day. It was too easy! I love my new bike!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [AWC3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im looking.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [EBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking as well.

I'm in OC and was hoping to find something today. I'd be willing to go from San Diego up to LA. Looking for a P3 in a 58. Gonna start making calls when stores open.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Cppike79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be fine going to OC/SD area as well. I'm looking for 54cm P2. Let me know what you find and I'll do the same. My email is ereid@lakeshoreentertainment.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [arctical] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [brownmw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
brownmw. What size are you looking for? I have found the bike I want at Trilab in Redondo and am in need of a purchase partner.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Cppike79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cppike79, I just spoke with TriLab in Redondo Beach. They have the bike you are looking for. I am looking for a purchase partner there as well. When are you looking to buy?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Gonzo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi guys,

Almost had a P3 in my grasp and the store made a mistake. Anyhow, Im still looking for a 51cm P2 or P3 if anyone is looking to partner up. In the northwest region. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry to get in the game late, but just got my fitting done and found out the P2 is a fit for me.

If there's still anyone in the Northern VA, DC, MD area (or within a reasonable distance) that is looking to take advantage of the Cervelo deal, let me know.

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Gonzo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didnt think TriLab was participating - are they? I'm in LA and frequent the Santa Monica one. I'd certainly go to Redondo as well to get this done.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [msmith985] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
msmith985 wrote:
Sorry to get in the game late, but just got my fitting done and found out the P2 is a fit for me.

If there's still anyone in the Northern VA, DC, MD area (or within a reasonable distance) that is looking to take advantage of the Cervelo deal, let me know.

Mike

Is Delaware too far? I am considering a P2 as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mjdwyer23 wrote:
I called the 215 number and spoke wth someone today. hope to be set up this weekend!

mjdwyer did you find a partner?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Rob T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone in the Houston area willing to go in on an S2? Do both the bikes have to be the same? PM if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [heavyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
heavyd wrote:
Anyone in the Houston area willing to go in on an S2? Do both the bikes have to be the same? PM if interested.

Nope just from the same store.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just talked to my friend Jeff over at Bay Area Scwinn in Pasadena, TX, just outside of Houston. I have sent over 30 friends to him over the past five years. He has Cervelo bikes in stock. It is worth it to call him and get some quotes. Tell him Patel sent you over there. Even if you are in DFW, it is worth the drive down here, he discounts accessories like crazy. Contact information is listed below, I would hurry, the Cervelo promotion ends on Jan 31.

Ask for the owner, Jeff.

Pasadena 2049 South Richey
(Richey & Allengenoa)
Pasadena, TX 77502
713 472 6651
Fax: 713 472 8643
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
give Freshbikes in Arlington a call......they will match you up with someone.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [EBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for someone to go in on the deal with me on the CA Central Coast (San Luis Obispo or Santa Barbara). Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [cpotter88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the tip! Arlington was out, but was able to get one from the Bethesda store.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Mike G C [ In reply to ]
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [AWC3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am looking for a 58cm S5 with Rival. If you know of anybody in LA that has one I would be in.
Last I checked Nytro in Encinitas had one but I don't know if you are willing to go that far or they have what you are looking for.
I am North of LA in Ventura County.

Did you check Fastrack in Santa Barbara?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool, we talked to both stores. Arlington had what we wanted. Great shop!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Mike G C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike G C, if your looking at Nytro at Encinitas to get your bike let me know because I have a partner that I was gonna make the deal with but I might not make the purchase after all so I don't know if you want to take my spot. The other person already paid for his bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Larunner262] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Larunner, thanks for the heads-up, the Encinitas portion of my post above was actually a re-post that I didn't do correctly. Encinitas is unfortunately a little to far away for me, as I am in San Luis Obispo. Thank u for letting me know though!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Larunner262] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Larunner262 wrote:
Mike G C, if your looking at Nytro at Encinitas to get your bike let me know because I have a partner that I was gonna make the deal with but I might not make the purchase after all so I don't know if you want to take my spot. The other person already paid for his bike.

Hey larunner - PM sent.

Also, if anyone else in the SD-LA-OC area is looking for a partner, I am highly motivated to make a buy in the next day or two, so contact me via PM.
Last edited by: y-o-y: Jan 29, 12 18:05
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo $2000 off clearinghouse thread [Mike G C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike G C wrote:
Hi Larunner, thanks for the heads-up, the Encinitas portion of my post above was actually a re-post that I didn't do correctly. Encinitas is unfortunately a little to far away for me, as I am in San Luis Obispo. Thank u for letting me know though!

Hey Mike, I have a place that can help you out. Send me an email at heavyd at g mail and I will get you the info.
Quote Reply

Prev Next