Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are two new members of the Slowtwitch family that I recruited for this challenge. One of them started today. She needs a bit of a lesson in how to read a calendar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
someome (instigator) already has two runs in. WTF? I see how it is.... glad i tapered.

Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in too then. My aim for the year is to humiliate you all through the year. I've started taking drinking classes. I'll kill you at that too.
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [ChristyTris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and they live in the US. Not possible. Here we go already.

Only enter runs after you have completed them!!!!!!

Ok!......Ok.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait, JEN! Are you talking about me? I just assumed that the program that Rappstar made would have not started to calculate time/miles until 12:01am on Dec 15th... so I started entering other workouts I did this week because I just discovered the training plan. DING DONG.

-----
Follow me on Twitter! megankillian
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm in too then. My aim for the year is to humiliate you all through the year. I've started taking drinking classes. I'll kill you at that too.

This incessant yapping is only going to make you feel worse when you are humbled before me. You have been fairly warned.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Dec 15th: We're ON 100 Runs in Run Days Challenge [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, I know I am not very bright, I need a little assistance. I can't seem to enter in my daily run data. I have joined the challenge and can see the daily log but canoot put my gouge in!

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Dec 15th: We're ON 100 Runs in Run Days Challenge [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Log Workout near the top
then enter info accordingly

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've recruite my brother, his wife, my cousin, my fiance, and her sister-in-law for this challenge!

I made 88 last year, after getting over the flu and then having my wisdom teeth pulled, I am eager to begin. Can I win some sort of ridiculous-ness award based on the fact that I bumped of the surgery for my wisdom teeth extraction so as to be healed up in time to start this challenge? That's right, I scheduled surgery based on an anonymous internet running challenge!

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [Tri N OC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL! Thanks, I will be sure to go slow then! It usually takes about 32-33 minutes so I am good. Speed work is for Sunday runs over the winter anyways - Hammertime lite for those Ottawans who are familiar with Rick Hellard's tri programs. This will make Monday runs in a lot slower.

1 down 99 to go...
Quote Reply
Re: Dec 15th: We're ON 100 Runs in Run Days Challenge [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
May I please join?
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [dennism] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Darn - I was going to attempt the challenge this year, and woke up this morning with 102 fever :( Not a great way to start....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Run 1 is in the books. 5 miles easy after a 2x20 on the trainer. 36 degrees with a nice drizzle. Progress...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wasn't there an average pace column last year? Any way to get that included?

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [SwBkRn44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ran 11.2 km this morning! I like this metric system thing, sounds much more impressive than saying 7ish miles!
Quote Reply
Re: Dec 15th: We're ON 100 Runs in Run Days Challenge [elund] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
elund,

by all means join in.

from the slow twitch main page, click on training log, from there click on challenges, under the 100/100 description click "join" inside the training log, you can log workouts and it will automatically put them in the 100/100 chart for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First post and in!
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [Chris G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
30 min bike + 60 min hard XC ski this morning...plan was to run at lunch time but just got yanked into a meeting (San Jose 9 am = noon in Ottawa)......seems like this happens daily....so will try to get the run done before dinner. Or I could just make a point and take a "rest day" on the first day of this thing.

I'm only 4 weeks away from "peak fitness" from Clearwater (1:28 half marathon off a 225W ave 90K ride) so I'm not feeling in a rush to 'whip myself into shape' as my fitness is way higher than normal for Dec 15th. If anything, I need to hold back on too much running and start slow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A rest day on 12/15 would be just plain weak. Taking it off will ensure that you have a crap season next year ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [Chris G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am new to this 100 in 100 but what kind of leader takes the first day off??!!

Thought I would get a good start on the bantering as well ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Dec 15th: We're ON 100 Runs in Run Days Challenge [magda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
welcome mag.......enjoy the baloney.......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good Thinking Dev - Take the week off.
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [Frank Ferrari] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First run in 6.1 mils in 40 minutes. This evening 4 miles easy planned.

Re: 100 runs 100 days Starting Dec 15th [Frank Ferrari] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frank, If I take another week off running my FTP might go up to 310 (not quite ST 400, but up at 5W per kg) :-) :-) :-).....I think you really want me to start running soon, or I'll have a 20 minute lead on you out of T2 in a half IM, and then I can moonwalk the run to win the smackdown :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man I am going to enjoy having you in my age group!
Quote Reply

Prev Next