Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [S~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My 3T Exploro

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Orbilius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That fork!

What is it? I enjoy mountain biking, but I'm not up to date on what's out there.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [llewis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s a Lauf Trail Racer. Light, but only 60mm of travel. Enough for its planned use.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Tifosi01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you stow in that bento?

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [LAI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LAI wrote:
What do you stow in that bento?

Multi tool, valve core removal tool, Co2 and a gel

Edit-Assuming you were asking me but saw all the other top tube storage on the other bikes so not sure, either way that’s what I’m using it for
Last edited by: Tifosi01: Jan 27, 19 11:06
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Tifosi01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. I was asking you specifically as I have thought of top tube storage on my UP, but I am thinking what I want to stick in there would not make that a useful buy for me (spare tube, bars, and multi-tool). Hence, my curiosity.

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LAI wrote:
Yes. I was asking you specifically as I have thought of top tube storage on my UP, but I am thinking what I want to stick in there would not make that a useful buy for me (spare tube, bars, and multi-tool). Hence, my curiosity.

Yeah, that bento box is pretty small, if you could fit a tube you probably couldn’t get anything else in there but i don’t run a saddle bag so using this helps free up pocket space....plus I’ve gone down a few times in the past and having those things in my pockets hurt to land on lol
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've posted an older pic of this bike on this thread before but I just made a "Pro bike breakdown" of it and figured I'd share it here in case anyone is curious. In it I break down what I paid for every part and come up with a final cost all-in. https://www.youtube.com/...h?v=1kXo-2YSpx0&

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Last edited by: realbdeal: Feb 10, 19 7:04
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nicely done video. As a fellow "budget build" conosueur, I'm pulling for you. Part of me hopes you score a sponsorship deal and get the opportunity to ride your dream bike (as you put it). But a small part of me thinks it would be cool for you to win in the pro ranks on a $2300 bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Signal8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you! While the timing of my pro qualifier means I kind of missed the sponsorship train, its looking like I will actually be on what could be considered my "dream bike" this year! I'll never fully abandon the budget bike life though, even if I'm on a pricey bike this year there is no way I'll have paid full price for it and it'll probably still have some Chinese carbon keeping me rolling! My main issue right now is that I don't really want to my "Pro debut" at St. George 70.3 to be on a 1x bike. I think I can finish in the money there but don't want to set myself up for a bad run by grinding super low cadence the whole ride.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LAI wrote:

Not sure if you're interested in some admittedly subjective input, but we make some advanced bentos for the UP that range in size from compact (Speedpack 483D) to massive (Speedpack 915D). For more info, just check out some of the links below.

Greg @ dsw

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [duduardoman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm just going to post up over here...

Paul Daniels
paul@princetoncarbon.com
http://www.princetoncarbon.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very nice video! Enjoyed it. I built my own
P3SL in a similar way... Back a few pages in this thread, I think. Still working on it as time and money permits.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that! Great build. The unfortunate (and fortunate) thing is that at this point I will be on a new (very new) bike this year, which means I'll be deconstructing my p3! I'll probably convert it into a 1x road bike as I don't actually own a road bike at the moment. It was a great experience building it up and racing it so definitely no regrets at all.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally pulled the trigger on a sweet gravel bike!

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome looking bike! Enjoy it!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is a sweet ride, very cool!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Paul at PCW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paul at PCW wrote:
I'm just going to post up over here...

Bolide? Champion's bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cam Wurf's bike I believe.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Almost ready !
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
🤫
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Cjwurf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking forward to seeing you fuck em up this year on the run as well this year Cam. Love the way you actually race to put yourself in a spot to win.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thankyou... I promise I'll never change my strategy just keep working on executing it more effectively
Quote Reply

Prev Next