Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rappstars WBR Charity Challenge - prize List
Quote | Reply
First off, kudos to Rappstar for doing this again. Not sure if this was already commented on but i just scrolled the Prize List for this year and how about this 15 yr. old kid who donated a bike because he already has one ( this after raising tons of cash for the charity already).

Props to the kid...it's things like this that restore may faith in humanity!
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstars WBR Charity Challenge - prize List [yikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
am I missing the prize list?
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstars WBR Charity Challenge - prize List [SpicedRum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SpicedRum wrote:
am I missing the prize list?

Not if you read something besides the forums.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstars WBR Charity Challenge - prize List [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just read this article and it says...

I'm still working on getting the awards/prizes page up and running, so keep your eyes here for updates, as I'll list a link to the award item page on Slowtwitch once I've got it built.

So, instead of being a jerk, could you point me in the right direction? If not being a jerk is not enough motivation for you, consider that if I see the prize list I'll be more likely to donate money, so your assistance will buy a kid in Africa a bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SpicedRum wrote:

I'm still working on getting the awards/prizes page up and running, so keep your eyes here for updates, as I'll list a link to the award item page on Slowtwitch once I've got it built.

So, instead of being a jerk, could you point me in the right direction? If not being a jerk is not enough motivation for you, consider that if I see the prize list I'll be more likely to donate money, so your assistance will buy a kid in Africa a bike.

Scroll down a little further.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SpicedRum wrote:

Keep reading. Although to be fair, that list may not have been up when you read the article.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Last edited by: Devlin: Sep 21, 12 22:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in again this year!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstars WBR Charity Challenge - prize List [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ah. I see it now. It was probably there before, but when I was looking specifically for the prize list and I got to the part that said he was still working on it, I didn't read any further.

Now doesn't it feel good to be helpful? ;-) and know that you played a small part in a person in Africa getting bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstars WBR Charity Challenge - prize List [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
me too :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PS: thanks for letting me know about the confusion. Edited accordingly.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstars WBR Charity Challenge - prize List [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have the prizes started yet? Some look really great!

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstars WBR Charity Challenge - prize List [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
david wrote:
Have the prizes started yet? Some look really great!

They've been going for a week or so. Haven't heard any announcements of prizes selected, which also means that I haven't won yet. :p

John

Quote Reply
Re: Rappstars WBR Charity Challenge - prize List [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, we've started. I'll be announcing them in batches, to prevent people from knowing what was selected first/last/etc, as that way it doesn't "value" the prizes in a way that I don't think is fair to those who gave them.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool. I was just wondering about this myself.

Fingers crossed,
Jamie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that way it doesn't "value" the prizes in a way that I don't think is fair to those who gave them. //

No one likes to be the kid that is picked last for dodge ball, especially if you are the last boy and all the chicks have been picked!! I promise to not let anyone know i took the bike 1st..(-;

Quote Reply