Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Tom Demerly
Re: Random Notes from today and thanks to... [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

Believe me when I say that you're steadily building a devoted customer base out here in the hinterlands of tri-ville. Your frank commentary, germane discussion, and willingness to share knowledge that would otherwise seem arcane or obtuse are testament to your dedication to triathlon/biking advocacy.

I think I speak for a lot of us that your store figures into future trip planning when we eventually make it to the Great White North. ...Along with a visit to see Tom Kellogg in PA when I eventually convince my wife that I need a tri fitting from you and a custom lugged Spectrum steel bike from Tom. ...I'm workin' on it, I swear.

Thanks again and enjoy FIST!

Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom-

Mac Martin is not just a triathlete, he's a "damn fast" triathlete. If I'm not mistaken he was setting records in the Masters division when he turned 40. He's one of us old guys that never seems to slow down.

He didn't mention what's on his plate for this year did he? He's in my AG!
Quote Reply
Re: Random Notes from today and thanks to... [Rick Murray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oops, different guy. Not the same Mac Martin. "Mac" is his nick name. I remember the Mac Martin you are talking about. He won the Emerald Health triathlon in 1985, Dave Evans was second and I thnk I was third. The new Mac is pretty fast too though.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Tom. Last name = McEneaney

:)
Quote Reply
Re: Random Notes from today and thanks to... [Mac McE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Mac, I thought it had to be you but I did not know if there was another Mac working for ABG.

Hows life treating you? good. I'd like to be back in Chicago at some point, amybe for Mrs T's or PP, would you be at PP?

Say hi to kristi.

Andrew
Quote Reply
Re: Random Notes from today and thanks to... [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PP = Pleaseant Prairie? I haven't planned to do PP...but who knows.

Quote Reply
Re: Random Notes from today and thanks to... [Mac McE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, Duh. I can't remember names to save my life. I blame in on the army (where everybody is either "Private Dickhead" or some other deragatory term) and old age. 3 concussions doesn't help either.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply