Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Race Week Series - Lionel Sanders Youtube [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree 100 percent with all the kudos for this series and the final dual. Watching the Ironman feed cut away from a great men's race to show Daniella running by herself was so frustrating.

I will say I heard many people cheering for LS but I also heard a lot of YoYoYos. At any rate I am sure there will be a huge group of fans and supporters for Sam at IM Tulsa.
Quote Reply
Re: Race Week Series - Lionel Sanders Youtube [Longrunhome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Longrunhome wrote:
Agree 100 percent with all the kudos for this series and the final dual. Watching the Ironman feed cut away from a great men's race to show Daniella running by herself was so frustrating.

I will say I heard many people cheering for LS but I also heard a lot of YoYoYos. At any rate I am sure there will be a huge group of fans and supporters for Sam at IM Tulsa.

We need a little more broadcasting skills to be able to cut between both races. Would be good if something g happened in one race that wasn’t shown for them to be able to go back, “moments ago” and show a key pass or something. Instead of being stuck with just live feeds. Maybe some day...
Quote Reply
Re: Race Week Series - Lionel Sanders Youtube [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These videos are awesome and very entertaining. I really liked the first few at the start of the year, with a bit more info on Lionel’s apex workouts and fitness for his Sprint and Oly build blocks, and I’d live to see more if this type of content. But I’m a nerd and like others have said, I think the behind the scenes personalities etc is actually what draws people in and gets them interested in the sport. I think that’s what creates fans.

Great job all around and please keep it going. And hopefully everyone will go watch and click and make you guys some ad money.
Quote Reply
Re: Race Week Series - Lionel Sanders Youtube [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:

3) Good grief - EVERYONE on the sidelines and AGers on the course cheering for LS. I think I heard only a couple of "Go Sam" shouts. Chapeau for Sam Long - no sideline love but still a great race!

I was on a bike following these guys for most of the run and all of the last 5-6 miles. I can tell you that there were a TON of people yelling for Sam. I remember at one point speeding down the big hill with just under 3 miles to go and Sam trying to catch back on to Lionel and Daniel hearing 3 guys in a row shout YOYOYO. You either heard people yelling "C'mon Lionel" or "YOYOYO". It made me smile how many other racers were so into these two guys. As these guys were running near other bikers on Red Hills Parkway so many of them were in awe of that group of four and some even commented that the group was running faster than they could bike. So no worries if you only heard a couple "Go Sam" shouts, there were plenty of people yelling "YOYOYO". My question is, do they even hear all the yelling, or does it help?
Quote Reply
Re: Race Week Series - Lionel Sanders Youtube [jpay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jpay wrote:
My question is, do they even hear all the yelling, or does it help?

Someone said 'No limit, no limit!!' and LS yelled 'YES!' so definitely they are listening and it's motivating them.
Quote Reply

Prev Next