Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RIP Tom Trauger of EMJ - One of the Nevada Casualties
Quote | Reply
Thought this deserved a post - Tom was a great guy. We were always at the same races and he was a regular Podium Finisher and Kona qualifier. Tragic.
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Tom Trauger of EMJ - One of the Nevada Casualties [scca_ita] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RIP TT,

Thanks for posting this. What a rip-off. I hope nobody suffered.

TT was at more than a few of the same races. We're close to the same age. I never beat him, and oddly, never got to meet him.

My best buddy was in a similar situation on a ride in the mountains of north LA. He didn't get hit but saw everything happen as his mates got run over. It changed him significantly, that was more than a half dozen years ago.

Sorry to the family and friends.

I saw this on a white board in a window box at my daughters middle school...
List of what life owes you:
1. __________
2. __________
3. __________
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Tom Trauger of EMJ - One of the Nevada Casualties [scca_ita] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom was a legend. His smile and laugh filled the entire room wherever he went. His positivity was contagious.

The world lost a great human being; husband, father, and grandfather.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Tom Trauger of EMJ - One of the Nevada Casualties [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree Steve, I am so saddened, I can hardly put together a coherent thought. He was so kind, generous and devoted to being the best person he could be. Such a tragedy.

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zwift ride on Sunday 8 am PST in honor of Tom. Anyone is welcome to join.

https://www.zwift.com/events/view/1360263

blog
Quote Reply