Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RENN disk front...
Quote | Reply
Hi all...

I am looking for a RENN disk wheel for the FRONT of my bike...

I have email the company many times... but they never respond... I really like my rear disk... So i want a front disk as well... I am a big guy (195 pounds) And when i do my 10 mile TT its always at 8 AM and there is never ANY wind... Does anyone know if RENN makes the same disk with a front hub... instead of a rear...???

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: RENN disk front... [Solar + Monkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last time this came up, the answer was no. But that was a few months back. I believe Frank has been working on a front aero wheel, but it has been delayed due to demand and other act-of-God type issues. I'd be suprised if he started producing a front disc before the other front wheel since the target market would be much smaller. But hey, I'm just guessing, so I could certainly be wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: RENN disk front... [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your repley...

i was thinking he could just make a few...

if he used the same disk and the same rim... i cant imagine that change the hub would be hard...

I am hoping he will just have some hubs he could use... Or maybe i could just buy another one of his rear wheels... and get my own hub... hmmm... hahaha
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
funny how Eric has deleted, locked and banned your posts on SBW. You are right: Lame

Also lame: 2 weeks with no TT results when Cary had them e-mailed to whoever posts them over a week ago.

Yes, Frank (at Renn) responded to this request for front disc wheels, from me, and flat out said no dice.

Corima makes one BUT ... Scott Godfrey (http://www.timetrial.org/lotus.htm) rarely gets to use his - very sketchy in any wind at all. The difference in time is very minimal really over your H3.

Hope they get the results up before the next TT !!!

Gary
Quote Reply
Re: RENN disk front... [TimeTrial.org] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this Gary!!!

The Gary from SBW!!! With glasses... and hmm... Was not riding for a while... And was learning 3ds max...???

Or is this a differnt Gary?

Do i know you???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nope, different Gary
Quote Reply
Re: RENN disk front... [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
According to Frank, the new front wheel will probably not be until next year.

Bob Sigerson
Quote Reply
Re: RENN disk front... [sig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey thanks...
Quote Reply