Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Questions about ROKA MEN'S GEN II ELITE AERO SLEEVELESS TRI SUIT
Quote | Reply
1. Does BREAKAWAY FRONT ZIP CONSTRUCTION mean you take a bathroom break without unzipping your suit?

2. My upper body and lower body are disproportional. That puts me between several sizes.

I am 5 feet 7 inches and weight 143 pounds.

My chest is 38" (measuring at armpits), my waist is 31" and my hips are 36".

Would I be OK with SMALL?

Quote Reply
Re: Questions about ROKA MEN'S GEN II ELITE AERO SLEEVELESS TRI SUIT [drjoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no idea about Roka sizing but I'm 6'2" and fit into small in a lot of brands except Kiwami. I have chicken arms.

That said, I fit to the sleeves, which apparently the "Gen II Elite Aero Sleeveless" tri suit does not have, in which case it's probably not aero so don't get it.

My guess on breakaway front zipper is that it's easier to pee and also for the zipper tab "up" is breakaway and "down" is locked.

Noticed Roka has tall sizes... hope you're listening Kiwami and Scody!!!

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Questions about ROKA MEN'S GEN II ELITE AERO SLEEVELESS TRI SUIT [drjoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm more or less your weight but 5 feet 11 inches tall, I went by the chart and picked an S. Ended up with an MT because S and ST were way too snug.

Editing to precise that mine is a sleeved suit

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Last edited by: captainolek: Nov 13, 19 10:33
Quote Reply
Re: Questions about ROKA MEN'S GEN II ELITE AERO SLEEVELESS TRI SUIT [captainolek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
May I ask your chest and hip size?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. You can pee without unzipping the front. Very nice .

2. I’m 6’0” 195lb wearing size XL. Fits very well.

3. Only complaint is that there are some glued-on rubbery strips at the ends of the sleeves on the sleeved version to keep the sleeves from riding up your arms. Both of these came off after about 7-8 uses. That’s machine wash with air drying. Contacted Roka and they sent a new suit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chest is 85cm, waist 80cm, hips 90cm

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Re: Questions about ROKA MEN'S GEN II ELITE AERO SLEEVELESS TRI SUIT [captainolek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'2" and race at around 153lbs... I wear a Roka Gen II (sleeved) in ST. Fits great. Tight, but great. I pretty much need ST sizes. Same reason my wetsuit is Zoot, since it was the only one at the time I could find in ST. Could I wear the Roka in M or MT? Sure. But I'd be worried about an aero penalty and I'm not uncomfortable in the ST and it's not restrictive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm exactly your measurements and the Medium is what I go with. Bought and raced in a small, and did not work for me so went on a Med, raced IM Wisconsin with no issues....comfortable all day.
Quote Reply