Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Question for anyone in the Lake Gaston, NC area?
Quote | Reply
Is there anywhere in the immediate area to rent a road bike? Going to be there for a week in early June, training for a couple long events in CO....

Colorado Triathlon Company, CO2UT 2021, Crooked Gravel 2022, Steamboat Gravel 2022
Quote Reply
Re: Question for anyone in the Lake Gaston, NC area? [boilerup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If your flying into RDU and driving the roughly 90 min drive rent a bike from Inside Out Sports. I work for them and they could rent a road or tri bike.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: Question for anyone in the Lake Gaston, NC area? [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B_Doughtie wrote:
If your flying into RDU and driving the roughly 90 min drive rent a bike from Inside Out Sports. I work for them and they could rent a road or tri bike.

Looked at the website, it only allows block dates (not starting the day I arrive or leave) and the time I am there only tri bikes.

Colorado Triathlon Company, CO2UT 2021, Crooked Gravel 2022, Steamboat Gravel 2022
Quote Reply
Re: Question for anyone in the Lake Gaston, NC area? [boilerup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tell me your dates and I’ll make it work. You want a tri bike?

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: Question for anyone in the Lake Gaston, NC area? [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer! Looking for road bike, my tri days are done (at least for now). Trying to work something out with a friend of my sister (she lives in Raleigh). Will let you know if it doesn't work out.

Quote Reply