Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Question for Tom Demerly
Quote | Reply
Tom and other forum members, I made an online purchase of the new Profile Design Universal Aerodrink bracket and it came with lots of velcro strips and an instruction sheet that leave a lot to be desired. I emailed Profile Design for a simpler format for attaching the bracket but they have not responded. Have you seen these and if so where do all those straps go? Thanks and I enjoy your webpage and posts here.

mb
Quote Reply
Re: Question for Tom Demerly [mb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are'nt from from OZ.......good luck fitting them.

Pain in the ring fitting these and the instructions do not help.......probably printed in Taiwan. It's like.....um...... putting together one of those puzzles made of wood with 5 peices that fit so nice together to form a small scale version of the eiffel tower or sometimes just a square........keep playing around until.....yep.....i think th.....nope....perhaps that goes.........yay.....i got it....

have fun.
Quote Reply
Re: Question for Tom Demerly [Paul Down Under] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paul,

Yep I keep ending up with bloody extra straps, do you have the Profile Carbon X too?
Quote Reply
Re: Question for Tom Demerly [mb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, this is a total CF (Charlie Foxtrot in military vernacular). There is a lot to be said for a pair of Syntace bars and a jetstream if you like handlebar mounted drinking systems. Personally (although we sell TONS of Jetstreams)I prefer regular bottles and cages. This is a big part of the reason why. I wish I could be of greater service to you, I apologize. If you were here I'd help you figure it out though. Not much consolation, I know. Frustrating.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply