Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quarq increases price of Powertap G3 hub ($399 to $499) and drops C1 (was $350)
Quote | Reply
https://www.quarq.com/...uct/powertap-g3-hub/

Kind of a bummer. I guess I waited too long to get the C1! There are some places online that have them, but they are asking $599 or more. And I see no mention of the C1 on the Quarq site. I wonder if they even support or warranty them anymore?

There seems to be a general trend of PM prices edging up, at least among the good lower priced offerings.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq increases price of Powertap G3 hub ($399 to $499) and drops C1 (was $350) [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kicking myself for not jumping on a G3/DT-R460 wheelsets when they were on sale for $385 earlier this year.

Wonder if the remaining C1 stock will find it's way to discount retailers for clearance, or if SRAM/Quarq will just scrap them.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Last edited by: gary p: May 20, 19 15:10
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq increases price of Powertap G3 hub ($399 to $499) and drops C1 (was $350) [gary p] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the shops were listing the C1 for high prices even when Powertap switched to direct only and $350. All the complaints I've seen were from water sealing, which seems like an easy thing to fix. Solid PM otherwise.

Most places are still selling the G3 for $399, but no idea how long that will last.

I almost bought an NOS SL+ 32h Campy for $129 last year... and that included the LYC.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq increases price of Powertap G3 hub ($399 to $499) and drops C1 (was $350) [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Embrace extend and extinguish :) RIP Powertap.

What's your CdA?
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq increases price of Powertap G3 hub ($399 to $499) and drops C1 (was $350) [trailerhouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trailerhouse wrote:
Embrace extend and extinguish :) RIP Powertap.

Yep, total boo to this. And should I suspect cheaper phone bills in the future with the approval of the merger between Sprint / T-Mobile. I am not counting on it.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply