Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Q for Herbert
Quote | Reply
Why no more Quintana Roo PicanTi??
Quote Reply
Re: Q for Herbert [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It really was not really asked for that much. But I think it was a great bike for someone who wanted a very light tribike.
Cheers,
Herbert
Quintana Roo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I picked one up on Preownedbikes.com (ABG trade in bikes). Got it for 1200 with ultegra. A real steal in my opinion. I am very happy with the bike. I can't believe how stiff the bottom bracket is. I can't flex it at all and I weigh 180. Last time I checked they still had a couple for sale there. Had a couple of frames too. Probably did not sell well because it is kinda funny looking with the compact geometry and 650 c wheels.

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perhaps it had the "best and worst" features of a road and tri bike depending on which angle you are looking at it from :-(. Personally, I thought it was an excellent bike. You have to give ABG credit for trying this.

Herbert, what about the QR Santos. That looked like the perfect Ti Tribike at the mid price point.
Quote Reply
Re: Q for Herbert [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, it was good enough for Leanda Cave to win all kinds of races, but alltogether for some reason not that popular. A great roundtubed tribike with a very standard tri geometry.
My guess would be that many potential Santo customers went with the Tachyon in 2005.
Herbert
QR
Quote Reply
Re: Q for Herbert [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, if you have or know of a small sized one somewhere, let me know...
would love to get my hands on one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My lil sister is looking to sell her PicanTi frameset with Reynolds Ouza pro aero fork. I think it's an 2002 model not sure, size small, good shape let me know if your interested and I can get more details for you.

L
Quote Reply