Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

QR PRSix and Tririg Alpha One compatibility: 2 questions
Quote | Reply
Need new bars, I am looking around.

1. Would the Tririg Alpha One fit my PRSix (2018)?
2. What is that bar like in terms of adjustability, are there better options?

TIA
Quote Reply
Re: QR PRSix and Tririg Alpha One compatibility: 2 questions [Pmswanepoel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pmswanepoel wrote:
Need new bars, I am looking around.

1. Would the Tririg Alpha One fit my PRSix (2018)?
2. What is that bar like in terms of adjustability, are there better options?

TIA
The bar can't fit using the PRSix fork, as that fork will only work with the integrated stem. However, if you can track down a PRFive fork, then Alpha One will work.

We think it's the best and most adjustable bar on the market, but you don't have to take it from us; plenty of disinterested third parties have corroborated our claims about it. Thanks for your interest!

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: QR PRSix and Tririg Alpha One compatibility: 2 questions [Pmswanepoel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are no better options...it's simply the greatest aerobar ever made.

Jim Manton / ERO Sports
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like it doesnt work, but I suspect you'd get something just as good in the aeria ultimate, which should work on your bike
Quote Reply
Re: QR PRSix and Tririg Alpha One compatibility: 2 questions [imswimmer328] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
imswimmer328 wrote:
I suspect you'd get something just as good in the aeria ultimate, which should work on your bike

In my wind tunnel testing the Aeria ultimate and Tri rig were = to each other. You're not giving up anything aerodynamically with either bar to the other. Both are great bars.

I've had both bars, the tririg is easier/faster to adjust. The only reason I swapped from the aeria was bc I was limited on time in the tunnel between others and needed to test a few things. No way could I have done the runs I needed with the aeria bc of the change times.

With the tri rig they told gave the numbers over the intercom, I pulled the wrench out of my suit, made the adjustments & was back on the bike before someone could walk to the control room to verbally tell me the numbers.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Feb 23, 21 7:34
Quote Reply
Re: QR PRSix and Tririg Alpha One compatibility: 2 questions [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right, but the tririg bar requires the OP to either buy a new bike, or see if they can put a PR5 fork on a PR6. I've made adjustments on the aeria ultimate for a friend and it's also pretty easy, doesnt seem worth the trouble
Quote Reply