Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

QR PR6 Disc with Aeria Ultimate Hydration system question
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I have a a QR PR6 disc I built from frameset a while back. Currently have Aeria Ultimate bars with the QR Stem.

I have a 100mm Ultimate Stem and the PR Aeria Ultimate Hydration system gathering dust and I’d love to put them on the bike as you need the PR stem to use the Aeria Ultimate hydration system.

Has anyone had experience with this - would it work? Any practical advice?
Quote Reply
Re: QR PR6 Disc with Aeria Ultimate Hydration system question [Animalmom2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Matt Hanson runs that setup on his bike, check out his Instagram.

Shouldn’t be too hard to setup. Just route a couple cables through, no big deal.

Re: QR PR6 Disc with Aeria Ultimate Hydration system question [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks - that’s good news.
Quote Reply
Re: QR PR6 Disc with Aeria Ultimate Hydration system question [Animalmom2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The PD Aeria Stem will not work on a PRsix, unless you modify your frame by shaving some of the carbon away (which I do not recommend).

Matt Hanson is using the Aeria hydration with the QR PRsix stem, which was modified by the QR team to prototype the new setup that they just released.
Quote Reply
Re: QR PR6 Disc with Aeria Ultimate Hydration system question [carterwehrer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
carterwehrer wrote:
The PD Aeria Stem will not work on a PRsix, unless you modify your frame by shaving some of the carbon away (which I do not recommend).

Matt Hanson is using the Aeria hydration with the QR PRsix stem, which was modified by the QR team to prototype the new setup that they just released.

Well there you have it. Thanks very
Much for clarifying.
Quote Reply