Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

QR Caliente: Any reviews or feedback. Tom D.??
Quote | Reply
I was recently measured at my LBS and found that a QR Caliente fit better than a P2K. However, I hesitate to make the purchase before learning a little more about the Caliente. Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: QR Caliente: Any reviews or feedback. Tom D.?? [cgottesman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you read Dan's very recent review of the entire QR line? You can find a link to the article on the Slowtwitch homepage.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is the link to the review of the caliente on the slow twitch site

http://slowtwitch.com/mainheadings/product2003/tribikes/tribikeqr.html#Anchor-PR-41088
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you had sent me a message RE this topic. I bought my caliente earlier in the year. The MAIN reason I bought it was that is fit best of every bike I tested -- and i was tested extensivley on a lot of different bikes, inclduing the P2K. That being said, up to this point I love the bike -- the Carbon stays, fork, etc. really make for a smooth ride compared to my previous all AL bike. The bike is speced really nice for its price (Dura Ace FD and RD, Ultegra Brakes, etc.) and a nice set of wheels to. IF THIS BIKE FITS BETTER THAT THE P2K, THAN YOU FOUND YOUR RIDE. IF NOT, KEEP LOOKING...

"We will either find a way, or make one." -- Hannibal, General of the Carthaginian Army
Quote Reply