Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Providence Equity
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know anyone from Providence Equity? I really like what they have done with the Ironman franchise and whilst I know there are a few conflicting opinions out there, I think that they are doing a pretty good job! As long as we don't have Ironman dog leashes or toasters I think we will be okay.

Anyway, a friend has a very interesting deal that fits their investment parameters and was looking to get ahold of them. I figured it could be interesting if anyone in the endurance community had a contact there.
Quote Reply
Re: Providence Equity [YFLMITITW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They should have an option on their webpage for companies to contact them. At the very least contact info for the managing partners.

There were Ironman dog collars before Providence Equity got involved, but they don't seem to have them anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: Providence Equity [YFLMITITW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YFLMITITW wrote:
Does anyone know anyone from Providence Equity? I really like what they have done with the Ironman franchise and whilst I know there are a few conflicting opinions out there, I think that they are doing a pretty good job! As long as we don't have Ironman dog leashes or toasters I think we will be okay.

Anyway, a friend has a very interesting deal that fits their investment parameters and was looking to get ahold of them. I figured it could be interesting if anyone in the endurance community had a contact there.

WX of one shot fame worked there previously. Otherwise, use Linkedin or get their email format from someone and email the managing partner who covers the relevant geography / industry vertical. I know a couple of junior people there but they're not working on deals.
Quote Reply