Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prospective Nutritional User Reviewers: it's Precision Hydration

Precision Hydration is popping up in a lot of places. Slowtwitch regular Brad Williams is featured on its web page, as is Ironman World Record holder Tim Don. They're the Official Hydration Suppliers of the Ă–TILLĂ– Swimrun World Series and the Casco Bay Islands Swimrun.

They claim that everyone loses a different amount of sodium in their sweat and that this means a hydration strategy tailored to your specific needs is essential. So, how does their personalized approach to hydration compare to the electrolyte products you’re currently using; past products you’ve used; and what you find on-course in your races?

Successful applicants will meet the following qualifications and have the following duties:

- You’re training now for an upcoming 70.3 or Full Distance race or similar, and will be throughout July and August;
- You live in either the United States, Canada or in Great Britain;
- You aren’t sponsored by a company making a product in this product’s competitive set;
- You aren't already a Precision Hydration customer;
- Testing period is 45 days (the product will be provided at no-charge to you);
- You’ll use the product according to the manufacturer’s instructions, provided in a series of emails and an online hydration plan after taking their free online Triathlon Sweat Test.
- You’ll report your experience with the product at the end of the test period, on a Reader Forum thread you’ll find for the purpose;
- Your report will pay specific attention to the usefulness of the advice provided after taking the online Sweat Test, drink mixability, performance, drinkability and taste, the impact on your issues with cramp during races/training (if you have problems with cramp) and whatever else you consider relevant;
- Your comments may be used in a front page article that amalgamates all user reviews of that product, though you can choose the method attribution (how you wish to be identified) for any comments of yours that are quoted.
- You must provide (me) your email address so PH can look up your test results and personalize your hydration package and your mailing address so that your product can be shipped to you;
- You must be a registered forum user and a recipient of the Slowtwitch Weekly Newsletter.

Standard Nutritional Review Disclaimer: We offer you NO warranty about ANY product. It's up to you to perform whatever due diligence you want. For example, our science editor Jonathan Toker wrote some time back about lab accreditation. You might want to inquire of any manufacturer about the lab where the product is made. Or about the ingredients. Your choice. I'm going to add this disclaimer before every one of these User Reviews.

If you're interested, you should either say so in answer to this post on this thread or send a PM. If you DO want to send a PM, send it to STConcierge.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Jul 16, 17 8:23

Re: Prospective Nutritional User Reviewers: it's Precision Hydration [Slowman] [ In reply to ]

I am interested in becoming a reviewer.

Re: Prospective Nutritional User Reviewers: it's Precision Hydration [Slowman] [ In reply to ]

I'm interested. Training for 70.3 New Orleans in the subtropical heat of coastal Alabama.

NO

Interested

Interested.

Interested. Training for IMCHOO. Training in GA.

Interested, training for an early Sept half and possible another in October.

Interested with IMFL in November training in FL
Last edited by: rjrankin: Jul 16, 17 17:44

Interested from the great white north.

I am interested in testing Precision Hydration. I'm doing Santa Cruz 70.3 in September.

Interested. Competing in IM CDA at the end of August.

Oui, mais pas de femme toute de suite (yes, but I am not ready for a woman straight away) -Stephen Roche's reply when asked whether he was okay after collapsing at the finish in the La Plagne stage of the 1987 Tour

Also interested in this. I'm signed up for IM Florida

doctorironman.blogspot.com |

Interested. Training for IMNC 70.3 in the Florida summer heat.

I'm interested in this (taken the online test and had the emails about nutrition, never bought anything from them so I'm not sure if that makes me count as a customer!)

Disclaimer: Not a triathlete anymore, just a fish

Very interested! PM sent :)